• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Does Glutamine completely stop catabolics?

I wouldn't say that gultamine totally stops catabolics but it helps reduce recovery times. Very helpful for weightlifters whoworkout more than 2x a week. As for HMB I think it is just waste for people who have been lifting weights for more than 6 months.

I plan to get some when we go high street shopping

HMB is a waste in general.

Glutamine is overrated, overpriced and overhyped.

Decosta, save your money for now and maybe consider investing once you go on a cut.

Nothing will completely stop catabolism, but glutamine will certainly help in that endeavor. I am a huge believer in the effects of glutamine, especially in amounts of 20 grams or more per day. It is my favorite supplement in fact.

As for HMB, it doesn't seem to do much unless you are on a very low calorie diet, like before a competition. It also doesn't seem to be of much use unless taken in amounts of 5 grams per day or more. Basically, don't waste your money on it unless you are entering a competition, and on a very low cal, low carb diet.

Back