• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Customer Review of Maximum Pump

MyK

the unbanned
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If I write a customer review of maximum pump, will it be displayed in one of the new adds??????

lawl

do people send you customer reviews, or do you just make them up??

I think you should mix in some other adds, it gets stale seeing the same one over and over

Robert DiMaggio said:
are you serious? :rolleyes:
well how do you get them? is there some industry critique who you send a supp too, and they try the product and then write the review. Or is it just some random guy who tries the product, is soo elated with it that he sends you a letter. :confused:

well how do you get them? is there some industry critique who you send a supp too, and they try the product and then write the review. Or is it just some random guy who tries the product, is soo elated with it that he sends you a letter

HA HA

IML Gear Cream!
get it rotating between reviews of products and naked chicks (in sexual health section only for obvious reasons) im sure your member numbers would be through the roof lol

I think the add is too text heavy.

It would be interesting to have a text heavy thread one week, and then an add with less text, and more pics the next week, and see which one get the most click throughs!

I hypothsize that an add with more pics and less text will get a better response.

we would need a control. we would have to have a week that just displays the link.

MyK said:
well how do you get them? is there some industry critique who you send a supp too, and they try the product and then write the review. Or is it just some random guy who tries the product, is soo elated with it that he sends you a letter. :confused:

most came from board members here, they either posted them in the supplement forum and I then asked if I could use their review, or they said something positive in a thread and I sent them a PM asking if they would write a short review. A few came to me completely unsolicited via email/PM as well.

MyK said:
I think the add is too text heavy.

It would be interesting to have a text heavy thread one week, and then an add with less text, and more pics the next week, and see which one get the most click throughs!

I hypothsize that an add with more pics and less text will get a better response.

you may be right, but many people ignore banners and text seems to catch their attention...but I will consider your feedback. :)

Robert DiMaggio said:
you may be right, but many people ignore banners and text seems to catch their attention...but I will consider your feedback. :)

I suggest waiting a couple off weeks until you have a baseline or avg number of click throughs. then you can start manipulating the add to see which variation works the best. however, the act of changing the add may increase click throughs simply because its new! :hmmm:

is online the only place u could buy Maximum Pump

Back