• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

ARGH! source got busted

silly_me

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
well not really, but his supplier did, so im stuck ive ran test E for 5 weeks, and ive been off for almost a week now!!! ive gained about 15lb already! what should i do? If i can get more gear (hes trying to look for me), should i continue? (assuming i get it by next week?)

i don't have that much knowledge with regards to steroids but if it was me i'd find another dealer

If your dealer gets busted through your supplier there's a chance you could get busted too

yeah i know, but im pretty screwed cos im tapering mid -cycle

silly_me said:
well not really, but his supplier did, so im stuck ive ran test E for 5 weeks, and ive been off for almost a week now!!! ive gained about 15lb already! what should i do? If i can get more gear (hes trying to look for me), should i continue? (assuming i get it by next week?)

you only bought half a cycle?

yes, i bought half of it, cos i wanted to make sure the source was legit, and when i ordered the 2nd half, i was told that he could supply me until next week (2 weeks after i paid him)

silly_me said:
yes, i bought half of it, cos i wanted to make sure the source was legit, and when i ordered the 2nd half, i was told that he could supply me until next week (2 weeks after i paid him)

Silly you.

yeah, i can continue on tues (which is about 9 days after my last inject), should i try some d-bol for a couple of weeks to 'boost' myself back up?

silly_me said:
yeah, i can continue on tues (which is about 9 days after my last inject), should i try some d-bol for a couple of weeks to 'boost' myself back up?

My opinion - Wait afew more days then start taking Nolvadex 40mg/day for 2 weeks, then 20mg/day for 2 more weeks. During this time do not take any steroids at all.
Then 10 weeks after your last nolvadex dosage make sure you have at least 2 - 10ml vials of test E (250mg/ml) and then you can start injecting Test again. Also make sure you have more Nolvadex on hand.

silly_me said:
don't want to be one of those "i told you so" types but i did in your other thread where you address the issue of it's legitamacy and i address not having all of your goods at one time.
it's not that bad. just run your pct like someone here just said and break all aas ties with your dude for a while. now you know what the ride is like and you did makes gains... just set to keeping them and move on.

IML Gear Cream!
Start pct immediately, take a few months off gear, then find a new supplier and get everything you need for a whole cycle in one purchase.

Pirate! said:
Start pct immediately, take a few months off gear, then find a new supplier and get everything you need for a whole cycle in one purchase.
paraphraser
:D

That's total bullshit you wanted to make sure it was legit. Wise the fuck up and have all the shit you need before you start a cycle. You almost fit your screen name. If you change it to dumbass you'll have it right.

Tough Old Man said:
That's total bullshit you wanted to make sure it was legit. Wise the fuck up and have all the shit you need before you start a cycle. You almost fit your screen name. If you change it to dumbass you'll have it right.

your right. i should be a total dipshit like 99% of people on the net and just take peoples word for it.

BTW i have all the pct.

oh btw one quickl q, the half life is 9 days, doesnt that mean i can just continue, or would you stronly reccomend i restart?

the only reason i ask is that wont my test levels still be up high enough to continue? or could it be safer to continue with prop? which will boost my levels straight back up?

i'm lost. i thought you only had one source. if said source is linked to a bust, you're better off not pressing the issue.

this is not an issue of chemistry/pharmacology to me. rather, due diligence and safety. learn your lessons and move on. jm2c.

ok sorry, at the time of posting this thread, the source had a dealer that went under in thailand. im in aus so its ok, he had a back stock of heaps, security issues aside, i can get stuff by tuesday or monday (earliest), and i really would rather finish the cycle than having to start again. is it safe to do so?

last inject sat, this leaves me 8 or 9 days max between injects. is this safe? or is it reccomended to use dbol- and/or prop instead (the theory being getting my test levels straight back up)

remember, this wouldn't be my choice in this situation... if you insist on continuing, i believe a little prop would suffice.

IML Gear Cream!
ok thanks. i know it isnt the best way, but i want to know if its possible, or would this lay off time be like starting over again?

Back