PDA

View Full Version : Understanding Gynecomastia

Pirate!
07-14-2006, 02:31 PM
Everything You Need to Know About Gyno (http://www.endotext.org/male/male14/maleframe14.htm)

Trouble
07-16-2006, 06:27 PM
Pirate and Foreman:

Please unearth and repost several other helpful items that you twp have helpfully posted to this subforum previously, were sticked, were collected into a lengthy and useful single post during tidying, and uuhhhhh, accidently flushed by adminstrative mishap last week.

Shit happens. *shrug*

Thanks for you patience and help, in advance.

Trouble
07-16-2006, 06:29 PM
Everything you need to know about Steroids and the Law.

http://www.steroidlaw.com/

Pirate!
07-16-2006, 06:35 PM
Looks like the best of stickies got lost. No problem. I've got most all of that stuff on my board. I'll get it back over here soon.

Pirate!
07-16-2006, 06:50 PM
There are a few. I've got more and better ones. I don't usually post the more scienftic articles because it isn't easy for most to understand. We can certainly compile articles about all aspects of steroid usage and focus more on health implications and precautions. I've been planning to write a long article touching upon most every aspect, although I'm no expert, obviously.

Trouble
07-16-2006, 07:47 PM
I wouldn't mind writing some posts on the science end of it - explains the variation in side effects among users of the same compounds and some of the variation in activity among analogs.

You and I can co-author a good piece on timing use of steroid analogs (age) and at natural maximum mass. The reasoning hasn't been tackled from a hard science standpoint to my knowledge. I've alluded to these condition in some of my posts here and elsewhere.

Pirate!
07-17-2006, 06:13 AM
You and I can co-author a good piece on timing use of steroid analogs (age) and at natural maximum mass. I have actually been kicking the idea around for a while. I think together we could author articles that can be very informative to the beginner and most advanced. It's important that we speak to most everyone on their level. I’ve got a little background with Ochem, BioChem, Physiology and Anatomy. As long as I can keep up with what you are saying, it should go well. I’ll be busy as hell the next few weeks with moving residences and finishing an accelerated stats class and a Spanish class. We can start working on ideas, or you can draw an outline for what you have in mind for the topic you addressed above and we can work from there.

GFR
07-17-2006, 07:57 AM
Pirate and Foreman:

Please unearth and repost several other helpful items that you twp have helpfully posted to this subforum previously, were sticked, were collected into a lengthy and useful single post during tidying, and uuhhhhh, accidently flushed by adminstrative mishap last week.

Shit happens. *shrug*

Thanks for you patience and help, in advance.I post so much I have no idea what was lost of mine. I have some information saved on another board but some of it I just look up, post and do not save.

ZECH
07-18-2006, 12:49 PM
I have most back..............anything you can think of that needs to be added, let me know.