• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Memory retention.

pengers84

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ive got a really crap memory and I'm taking a couple of really hard subjects this semester. I was wondering if anyone had any tips about how i could retain more of the information I read so my study is more effecient and i can avoid going over and over the same shit.

Cheers

Read this

I would use choline biturate or choline citrate rather than lethicin, as recommended in this article. Dose is 100-200 mgs daily, in two doses, no more or you'll be wired and the beneficial effect is erased (causes stress related loss of short term memory).

Last edited:
pengers84 said:
Ive got a really crap memory and I'm taking a couple of really hard subjects this semester. I was wondering if anyone had any tips about how i could retain more of the information I read so my study is more effecient and i can avoid going over and over the same shit.

Cheers
Years back I found studying late at night helped me. Then instead of several things being on my mind there was only one (sleep). So remember what your studying so you can get your ass to bed.

Trouble said:
Read this

I would use choline biturate or choline citrate rather than lethicin, as recommended in this article. Dose is 100-200 mgs daily, in two doses, no more or you'll be wired and the beneficial effect is erased (causes stress related loss of short term memory).
Nice, I just bookmarked that link.

Tough Old Man said:
Years back I found studying late at night helped me. Then instead of several things being on my mind there was only one (sleep). So remember what your studying so you can get your ass to bed.

Definately!

Tough Old Man said:

Yes,

Studies consistently show that studying something and the going straight to bed (and sleep) causes you to remember (retain) more.

Back