• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Test Only

G.Diesel

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just asking for some opinions on my first cycle. My only previous experience using gear was running two Superdrol cycle's and I have recently been looking to get more serious.

Cycle will be..

Structure:
1-10 500mg/week of Test E
12-14 150mg/day clomid
15-16 50mg/day clomid
12-16 40mg/day nolvadex

G.Diesel said:
Just asking for some opinions on my first cycle. My only previous experience using gear was running two Superdrol cycle's and I have recently been looking to get more serious.

Cycle will be..

Structure:
1-10 500mg/week of Test E
12-14 150mg/day clomid
15-16 50mg/day clomid
12-16 40mg/day nolvadex
G.Diesel said:
Alright guy's I am about to start my first cycle of Superdrol in a few week's. I have been researching Superdrol for quite sometime now and I think that I know enough to safely start my first cycle. For some quick backround info, I am a 19 year old male and beleive I have reached my plateau. I am 5"7 and 175lbs and I know that I am not growing anymore. I follow a strick high calorie diet, and a steady training routine. I eat around 3,500 - 4,000 calories a day. If you see any mistake's please correct them or offer me some suggestions. Thanks guy's.

G.Diesel said:
I have decided to wait atleast a year or two before I use gear. Thank you for changing my mind and not going through with something so stupid. Ill reach my full natural limit before I use the gear.

Thanks again guy's for convincing me before I fucked myself up.

Why do you even come to these forums if you are unwilling to listen to people's advice. Dumbass.

G.Diesel said:

Cycle will be..

Structure:
1-10 500 grams of protein a day
12-14 150 grams of veggies a day
15-16 50 grams of fruit a day
12-16 16 lb sledge hammer to the head a day

I think your cycle looks perfect. Any changes to the above will result in me putting you down on the pre-mortuary list.

dood take it from me.

I read and read and i thought once i hti 21 its the magic card, but hell NO. I gained great on, but lost nearly all after cause i wuz like i've grown no need to work out eetc. diet went to shit. to further that my pct got jacked by my rents.

I'd reccomend holding off u can still make great gains take it from me i'm much larger then when i wuz on now.

5abi said:
to further that my pct got jacked by my rents.
What does this mean in English? Your rent stole your pct? :hmmm:

Stolen by his parents, I translate idiot.

why would u be so rude boost?

I"m sorry if i grew up in a different era then you.
shit. people without class.

Boost777 said:
I translate idiot.
Without being present to witness the hand gestures, it's hard to interpret. I've spent enough time in prison to have a grip on southern ebonics, but it's hard to get a grip on it without all the pointing and hand waving. Too many slangauges to know.

LMAO at this thread. You guys should team up and work the standup comic routine circuit.

I learned ebonics while living as a student in the low rent part of Motown, and later while working in automotive parts manufacturing (in the materials and metals labs, of course).

*squint* Time behind bars, P..or jest another Texas-toast job?

Hmm. Second thought, I don't wanna know.

Edit: Thats the truth, the comment about the hand gestures. I thought the Italians were bad, until I tried to communicate with jive-ass suckers who spoke what seemed to be a cross between ebonics and ASL.

Back