• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Letro And Nolva

Harj10

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i have gyno (puffy Nipples)
what should i take the dosages at?
iwas told 2.5mg by someone else for letro and nothing for nolva?

do i need nolva?

Harj10 said:
i have gyno (puffy Nipples)
what should i take the dosages at?
iwas told 2.5mg by someone else for letro and nothing for nolva?

do i need nolva?
What is the cause of your gyno?? If steroids then what are you taking and are you still using??

im guessing m1t cycle long time ago or my last test cyp cycle...i was unexperienced didnt know much and was being stupid and done the cycle...now im educated and know i know what to run but still researching more...

Harj10 said:
im guessing m1t cycle long time ago or my last test cyp cycle...i was unexperienced didnt know much and was being stupid and done the cycle...now im educated and know i know what to run but still researching more...
Nolva at 60mg for a week then drop to 40mg for 2-3 weeks.

BigPapaPump68 said:
If your not on a cycle, you should just go with nolva IMO.
Agreed. Letro can cause estrogen rebound when you come off of it.

Pirate! said:
Letro can cause estrogen rebound when you come off of it.

When this happens, what is best approach to correct?

IML Gear Cream!
Will nolva actually reduce puffy nipples? I used m1t a year ago and have slightly puffy nipples.

GSXR750 said:
When this happens, what is best approach to correct?
The best thing is to prevent it by not using femera unless absolutely necessary, IMO. To correct it, I would use enough nolva to keep the gyno at bay for a few weeks and taper down slowly until I could use nothing without having gyno. Just my opinion, though.

Spankee said:
Will nolva actually reduce puffy nipples? I used m1t a year ago and have slightly puffy nipples.
Likely only temporarily.

Back