• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

GP doing steroid injections

Ryan-Boro

Ryan-Boro
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
when i was running my course of sustanon i knicked a blood vessel and got a big ass bump on my ass lol, anyways after discussing injections with the doctor at A&E he told me my local doctor/ GP have to give me the shots if i wish ( this is in england).
Anyways i emailed the NHS and asked them about this and they were not sure if this is true (big fucking help lol), does anyone in the UK get or have had their doc or district nurse to give them their shots?

Ryan-Boro said:
when i was running my course of sustanon i knicked a blood vessel and got a big ass bump on my ass lol, anyways after discussing injections with the doctor at A&E he told me my local doctor/ GP have to give me the shots if i wish ( this is in england).
Anyways i emailed the NHS and asked them about this and they were not sure if this is true (big fucking help lol), does anyone in the UK get or have had their doc or district nurse to give them their shots?
shots r easy as hell man, dont stress if u got a lump, i get em all teh time

yer but this lump was like a tennis ball i could hardly walk,couldnt sit or lie on 1 side lol, but anyways,does any1 know if the docs in UK have to do it if u ask?

Back