• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

First injectable cycle options... 750TestE or Test/Deca?

goateater

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Here are my options:

1-12 Test E 750mg

1-12 Test E 500mg
1-10 Deca 300mg

What do you think would yeild better results?

Diet, training, and PCT are all on the ball. Just too lazy to right them. I am leaning towards the Test only to keep it simple.

I am 5'11" 180lbs 8%BF, in the past I have ran two Superdrol cycles.

goateater said:
I am leaning towards the Test only to keep it simple.

+1
If you run the stack, and one of the drugs messes with your body, you won't know which one it is. Run the TE solo...

Not sure why you have those two options. How come you can't purchase the T from the T/D stack? I can understand if you don't want to overspend with the 750... but is the other considered a package of some sort?

No I can get anything I want, just thought they were similar options.

goateater said:
Here are my options:

1-12 Test E 750mg

1-12 Test E 500mg
1-10 Deca 300mg

What do you think would yeild better results?

Diet, training, and PCT are all on the ball. Just too lazy to right them. I am leaning towards the Test only to keep it simple.

I am 5'11" 180lbs 8%BF, in the past I have ran two Superdrol cycles.
You are too small to do a cycle and my bet is way too young. After two SD cycle you should be 210+ so that tells me you started way too soon and have not put in the time naturally first.

Test E at 500mg a week.
no reason to run 750mg for your first cycle.

Assuming you are of age, not a young punk like foreman :)

ForemanRules said:
You are too small to do a cycle and my bet is way too young. After two SD cycle you should be 210+ so that tells me you started way too soon and have not put in the time naturally first.
how is he to small? he could be extremly cut at 8% and very strong, u have no idea, everyone doesnt need to be 200+ to dabble in juice, and 30lbs of 2 SD cycles is a big strech, i say 5 or 6 lbs kept per SD cycle is a success, not 15:thumb:

kicka19 said:
how is he to small? he could be extremly cut at 8% and very strong, u have no idea, everyone doesnt need to be 200+ to dabble in juice, and 30lbs of 2 SD cycles is a big strech, i say 5 or 6 lbs kept per SD cycle is a success, not 15:thumb:
I'll tell you why he's to small do cycle. At 5'11" and only 180 lbs, he has plenty of room to grow naturally. So if what I said is true, tell both foreman and I why he should do a cycle if he's not yet at his full natural potential.

Your nor saying that he is there already at that weight are you kick? All this kid need is a good diet and training.

Test only at 400-500 mg/week. HCG on cycle. 750 mg is way too much based you your size and experience with gear. Enjoy it, bro. You only get one first cycle.

kicka19 said:
5'11'' at 180 after two cycles is pathetic....nuff said son.

Pirate! said:
Test only at 400-500 mg/week. HCG on cycle. 750 mg is way too much based you your size and experience with gear. Enjoy it, bro. You only get one first cycle.
It is his third cycle, you would know this if you bothered to read his first post of this thread. :rolleyes:

IML Gear Cream!
Tough Old Man said:
I'll tell you why he's to small do cycle. At 5'11" and only 180 lbs, he has plenty of room to grow naturally. So if what I said is true, tell both foreman and I why he should do a cycle if he's not yet at his full natural potential.

Your nor saying that he is there already at that weight are you kick? All this kid need is a good diet and training.
some people simply can not put on weight no matter how much they eat, a friend of mine is about 165 and 5'8", kid has been working out for years and im guessing is around 6-7%bf, straight ripped, he could eat all day and would not get over 175-180 if he tried. Now this kid is 5'11" and 180, for all i know he could be 30 years old and have the same body type i just mentioned, if thats the case then yes i think he is ready for juice, it just seems everybody now jump on people and tells them they are not ready yet, alls gear does is takes what normally would take a year or 2 to gain and lets you gain it in 8-12 weeks. Chances are he isnt ready, but id rather know more bout him to state that:thumb:

ForemanRules said:
5'11'' at 180 after two cycles is pathetic....nuff said son.
SD is nothing close to real gear, 5-6lbs is expectd per cycle, real gear id say 15 on a bulk, everyone overestimates gains in a big way, if he is ready i would recomend the standard 400-500 test E for 8-10 weeks:thumb:

kicka19 said:
SD is nothing close to real gear, 5-6lbs is expectd per cycle, real gear id say 15 on a bulk, everyone overestimates gains in a big way
SD is a real steroid and I had a few friends gain a ton of muscle using it. At 5''11'' at 14 I was 175 so this clown is a tool.

ForemanRules said:
SD is a real steroid and I had a few friends gain a ton of muscle using it. At 5''11'' at 14 I was 175 so this clown is a tool.
last time i checked no one asked how big u were at 14, this clown may not be a monster or anything close to it, maybe his natural limit is 5'11" and 180 lbs, who know is all im saying dummy:thumb:

kicka19 said:
last time i checked no one asked how big u were at 14, this clown may not be a monster or anything close to it, maybe his natural limit is 5'11" and 180 lbs, who know is all im saying dummy:thumb:
If so then he is in the bottom 10% and should take up another sport.

Don't get mad at me because you have shit genetics and are lazy son. ;)

ForemanRules said:
It is his third cycle, you would know this if you bothered to read his first post of this thread. :rolleyes:
I read the post, and I don't count a few weeks of superdrol as a first cycle.

kicka19 said:
some people simply can not put on weight no matter how much they eat, a friend of mine is about 165 and 5'8", kid has been working out for years and im guessing is around 6-7%bf, straight ripped, he could eat all day and would not get over 175-180 if he tried. Now this kid is 5'11" and 180, for all i know he could be 30 years old and have the same body type i just mentioned, if thats the case then yes i think he is ready for juice, it just seems everybody now jump on people and tells them they are not ready yet, alls gear does is takes what normally would take a year or 2 to gain and lets you gain it in 8-12 weeks. Chances are he isnt ready, but id rather know more bout him to state that:thumb:
That's bullshit. You eat enough and your going to put on weight. To many people say they can't put on weight. This is totally not true. There just plain old fucking lazy and trying to take the easy way out.

Look diet is the hardest part of bodybuilding. No one says its easy. If a person has to force feed himself with 10,000 calories a day then that what he has to do. Juice is not magic. If he doesn't eat enough, he's not going to put on weight (except for water) no matter how much juice he uses.

So if he can't add weight without juice, then he's not going to add weight with it. It's a proven fact.

Poster you need to learn how to eat. I ate over 10,000 calories a day for 7 yrs in the late 70's to take myself from 200 lbs to 340 lbs. Now that a 140 lbs increase. Do you think I would have got there eating 3000 cal's a day even if I used gear. Fuck No. Simple you have to eat to put on size.

Pirate! said:
Pirate you really surprize me. Your so knowledgable when it comes to anabolic steroids. I'm just surprized how many times you tell people to cycle this and that regardless of their stats. A person post I'm 18 and 6"1 160 lbs and you will tell them to do 400-500 mgs of test.

Talent is a gift and it's to bad you don't take it to the next level. Instead you show the other side of your talent and I'll let you or someone else fill in the words.

Pirate! said:
I read the post, and I don't count a few weeks of superdrol as a first cycle.
I was kidding

IML Gear Cream!
I cant even imagine how much food somebody would have to eat to get 10,000 calories. Thats awesome, TOM.

Was that with or without gear at that point? Just curious.

Gazhole said:
I cant even imagine how much food somebody would have to eat to get 10,000 calories. Thats awesome, TOM.

Was that with or without gear at that point? Just curious.
The first 2 years was without gear. I went from 200 to about 275. I started off with 4000 calories and every month worked up another 500 calories per day until i was gettong in around 10k. I ate between 4-5 lbs of some type of meat a day. We didn't have protein powders back then that i know of. I also took in over 3 doz eggs a day. Lots of OJ also. While I was working out I would sip on a gal of OJ with 1 doz whole eggs in it. No one ever heard of salmonella back then.

I should try this again the next time I bulk. I guess i need to start raising chickens again as those eggs won't have Sal in them.

Tough Old Man said:
I'm just surprized how many times you tell people to cycle this and that regardless of their stats.
He is going to do gear whether we think he should train "naturally" or not. I believe It's better to recommend someone run a test only cycle at a fair dose then to say, "you're not ready". That's like keeping teens from using condoms so they won't have sex. The poster knows he isn't at his "genetic limit" and chooses to do steroids anyway. I admit I did the same. I do base my dose recommendations in part on weight and other available stats. He was considering 750 mg/wk.

Since he is going to do a cycle of injectible steroids, what do you recommend, TOM?

Pirate! said:
Since he is going to do a cycle of injectible steroids, what do you recommend, TOM?
The same as you. I just wish sometimes you would say, "Your not ready" but if your not going to listen to what the experience have to say then do XXXXXXXXXXXX. At least they would really get the idea that it's not a good thing to do now but your going to live your life like you want regardless.

OH well peace brother. TOM

Tough Old Man said:
The same as you. I just wish sometimes you would say, "Your not ready" but if your not going to listen to what the experience have to say then do XXXXXXXXXXXX. At least they would really get the idea that it's not a good thing to do now but your going to live your life like you want regardless.

OH well peace brother. TOM
he isnt any of the posters dad, if they wana do gear he may as well give them the safest way possible

Tough Old Man said:
The first 2 years was without gear. I went from 200 to about 275. I started off with 4000 calories and every month worked up another 500 calories per day until i was gettong in around 10k. I ate between 4-5 lbs of some type of meat a day. We didn't have protein powders back then that i know of. I also took in over 3 doz eggs a day. Lots of OJ also. While I was working out I would sip on a gal of OJ with 1 doz whole eggs in it. No one ever heard of salmonella back then.

I should try this again the next time I bulk. I guess i need to start raising chickens again as those eggs won't have Sal in them.

Haha, thats pretty fucking hardcore. Without protein supps i expect youd need a lot of food to get the amount you were needing, i feel sick even thinking about 10k calories. 38lbs natural gains in a year is awesome also, considering you werent a beginner even then. :thumb:

Though i still feel sorry for chickens, its the only animal we eat before its born and after its dead, and in the weightlifting world both of them are popular foods.

Bodybuilders: Enemy of Fowl.

Gazhole said:
Though i still feel sorry for chickens, its the only animal we eat before its born and after its dead, and in the weightlifting world both of them are popular foods..
Just how in the hell does anyone feel sorry for a dumb fucking bird that will eat anything. Throw a pile of shit in its face and it will eat it too. :thumb:

Tough Old Man said:
Just how in the hell does anyone feel sorry for a dumb fucking bird that will eat anything. Throw a pile of shit in its face and it will eat it too. :thumb:

Just cos i feel sorry for them doesnt mean ill stop eating them ;).

Its good job they really are that stupid, otherwise we'd have a revolution on our hands methinks.

"Death to the humans, cluck".

Back