• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

2006 Olympia...

• Jay Cutler

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Ronnie Coleman

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Dexter Jackson

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Dennis James

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gunter Schlierkamp

• Branch Warren

• Gustavo Badell

• other(yeah right, who?)

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

SuperFlex

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Who takes home the cash? Oh, and the title...

Congrats to Ronnie Coleman for becoming the all-time winningest Mr. O!

Ronnie_Coleman.jpg

Don't worry. He'll retire at 10...:)

trainost_002.jpg

trainn03.jpg

train1161.jpg

train0068.jpg

20041.jpg

COLEMAN HATERS ALWAYS POST HIS OFFSEASON PICS! But at least you were right by posting pics of the champ...

IML Gear Cream!
In or off season....he looks like shit.

when is mr oplympia or have i missed it this year ?

i think jay cutler looks the part but i might be wrong as i really dont know what they look for

Richie1888 said:
when is mr oplympia or have i missed it this year ?

i think jay cutler looks the part but i might be wrong as i really dont know what they look for

Distended guts and exploding skulls.

Steven Seagal.

Victor Martinez is bad mofo! I forgot him somehow:confused: He may very well be the next Mr.O... Although I'd like to see Gunter stop smiling so much, get serious, and win it all a couple of times first.

Victor
victor-martinez.jpg

Gunter
gunter9.jpg

Last edited:
Marcus Ruhl is my favorite bodybuilder, but his back is holding him down as of right now...

ruhl003.jpg

Last edited:
The Mr.O is always in October. Ronnie will prolly win this year again due to reputation, but last year I do believe Cutler did win.

Ronnie will win, but I'd rather see Darrem Charles or Branch Warren

when is it this year ?

IML Gear Cream!
What about...
triceps.jpg

Robert DiMaggio said:
the poll should be who do you THINK should take home the title. :)

we all know who WILL take home the title.

true

Double D said:
The Mr.O is always in October. Ronnie will prolly win this year again due to reputation, but last year I do believe Cutler did win.

Cutler has really come up... Only things I see lacking in his build is a thick ass chest and his abs. His are the way they are and that ain't going to change but he needs to get off the machines and do some heavy ass presses. His chest is flat.

lnvanry said:
Ronnie will win, but I'd rather see Darrem Charles or Branch Warren

Branch was impressive at the Arnold. He should have won it...

Doublebase said:
What about...
triceps.jpg

What about him. He will be lucky to stay within the top 10 again this year. He never does well in the O.

Double D said:
What about him. He will be lucky to stay within the top 10 again this year. He never does well in the O.

Are they letting him compete in the O? Bob Chick told him he'd be banned from the IFBB if he did the PDI show, and AFAIK he's still doing the PDI show.

musclepump said:
Are they letting him compete in the O? Bob Chick told him he'd be banned from the IFBB if he did the PDI show, and AFAIK he's still doing the PDI show.
why?

fufu said:
I'd love to see Lee Priest win.

As would I, but just seems like alot of times he comes in much to soft. If anything he is due for a big win. And whats up with him being banned?

Double D said:
As would I, but just seems like alot of times he comes in much to soft. If anything he is due for a big win. And whats up with him being banned?

He doesn't have the shape... Great build, but too many that are better...

Generally, 5'9 - 6'2 are the best bodies for bodybuilding imo. 5'10-6' being the prime size...

Back