• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Training duringT-100 cycle

ksiebert

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know that the topic of 1-testosterone has been talked about, but how to train during a cycle has not. Besides, if people can start a new thread to talk about how they hate newbies like me, I can start a new thread to talk about this! (kidding).

Ok, I'm the proud owner of 2 bottles of T-100 (SAN), and 2 bottles of Tribex (Biotest). I've taken Deca before and know that when you're on something like that, you can train extra hard and intense, and your body will respond to it in a positive way, or heal faster than normal. Is it the same with T-100? Should I train more for each body part than normal? Now, when I do chest, I do flat bench, Incline bench and incline Fly. Four sets of each, not including warm up for flat bench. Can my body handle more on 1-Test? Same question for squats, etc.......

Thanks for your help all.........:thumb:

Oh, I'd love to hear from anybody that has used this sup and how they did.....

and yes, I know that one person replied to the other thread and talked about it, but hopefully more people have used it

I will reiterate that I have had SEVERAL clients do well on the 1- Test products...but these products are a far cry from a real steroid like Deca. I would not change much about your training while on T-100. Your training will change itself as you see how much stronger you get. But don't start upping your sets, that would be a mistake.

I agree with GP.. You will probably notice some strength increase after about two weeks. And if you stay on for about 4 to 6 weeks you will probably see some increase in size also! Be sure to keep your diet clean, and take in lots of protein for best results!

Back