• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cyp And Deca Dosage

Ryan-Boro

Ryan-Boro
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does Height/weight/age Have Any Signifigance As To What Dose Of Gear You Should Take?
My First Cycle I Took 1 Jab Of Sus 250ml Every Five Days, Since Then I Have Only Took Courses Of Superdrol And Halodrol.
My Next Cycle Is Going To Be Test C And Deca.
Will 400ml Cyp (10wks) 200ml Deca (8wks) Be Fine Or Should I Up The Dosage?
Im 22,176lbs, 5ft6 Five Years Lifting Exp (4yrs Natural)
Any Other Info Needed Just Ask, Thanx

Does Height/weight/age Have Any Signifigance As To What Dose Of Gear You Should Take?
My First Cycle I Took 1 Jab Of Sus 250ml Every Five Days, Since Then I Have Only Took Courses Of Superdrol And Halodrol.
My Next Cycle Is Going To Be Test C And Deca.
Will 400mg/w Cyp (10wks) 200mg/w Deca (8wks) Be Fine Or Should I Up The Dosage?
Im 22,176lbs, 5ft6 Five Years Lifting Exp (4yrs Natural)
Any Other Info Needed Just Ask, Thanx

That sounds ok. I made a few changes you had 400 and 200 ml down and I switched it to mg/w. If you want you could even use the test at 500mg/w.

Yep, assuming you meant mg per week, those doses are fine. I'd use HCG on cycle. IMO, weight should be considered when determining your dose.

Yep, assuming you meant mg per week, those doses are fine. I'd use HCG on cycle. IMO, weight should be considered when determining your dose.

THATS WHAT I FIGURED,I DID READ THAT DECA IS REALLY ONLY POTENT IF RAN AT 400MG P/W BUT I THOUGHT AS I AM UNDER AVERAGE HEIGHT AND NOT A NATURALLY BIG PERSON THEN RUNNING IT AT 200MG P/W WOULD BE AMPLE FOR ME.

THATS WHAT I FIGURED,I DID READ THAT DECA IS REALLY ONLY POTENT IF RAN AT 400MG P/W BUT I THOUGHT AS I AM UNDER AVERAGE HEIGHT AND NOT A NATURALLY BIG PERSON THEN RUNNING IT AT 200MG P/W WOULD BE AMPLE FOR ME.

Thats fine how you have it at. Test C at 400mg/w and Deca at 200mg/w will be fine.

They are pretty much the same, IMO.

Sorry Bro but I disagree. Aperson starting out on a cycle won't use anymore gear whether he is 220 lbs or 300 lbs.

Same goes with HRT. If a man is 150 lbs and a man is 300 lbs, you don't think the Dr. is going to give the guy 300 lbs twice as much do you?

The only way that one person a lot heavier then another person would need more Test is if a heavier person had more androgen receptors and it doesn't work that way. So 500 mgs of test will work on a 220 lb man the same as a 300 lb man. JMO.

The only way that one person a lot heavier then another person would need more Test is if a heavier person had more androgen receptors and it doesn't work that way. So 500 mgs of test will work on a 220 lb man the same as a 300 lb man. JMO.
My understanding of physiology clearly differs from yours. I'm not saying the difference is directly proportional for the record.

My understanding of physiology clearly differs from yours. I'm not saying the difference is directly proportional for the record.
I notice you tell a first timer to use around 400mg a week for x # of weeks. If the guy starting out was 275 lbs, would you have told him to use 500-750 mgs as I have yet to see you do that. Just wondering.

I know this is not the 70's or 80's, but back then we were all under dr.s care. My Doc was one of the best known all over the world. Dr. Robert Kerr out of San Gabriel, Ca. He started all his clients on 500 mgs of test and also had them on D-bol after kick starting the strength with anadrol. Now that got a newbie big and strong very quickly. But Test was still @ 500 for all users regardless of bodyweight.

Perhaps I'm conservative then. If you think those doctors had a clue what they were doing while prescribing test and d-bol to bodybuilders in the 70's, you are wrong. Anyway, I don't see it as in important topic for debate. 400 or 500 mg is not a big difference. But yes, in my opinion I think 400 mg/wk is plenty for someone new to gear and 180 lbs.

Perhaps I'm conservative then. If you think those doctors had a clue what they were doing while prescribing test and d-bol to bodybuilders in the 70's, you are wrong. Anyway, I don't see it as in important topic for debate. 400 or 500 mg is not a big difference. But yes, in my opinion I think 400 mg/wk is plenty for someone new to gear and 180 lbs.

AGREED:thumb:
(im not a newbie though,ive done gear before)

i've read on steroidology. com recomended doesage for deca is 2 mg per lb of body weight .. 150 lbs = 300 mg per wk check it out

Interesting points fella's.
I always reccomend for a fairly new person to start at 500mgs test wkly split into two pins.
As for the deca unless a person is taking it for joint relief I feel the real benifits of it dont start kicking until you reach 600mgs per wk.
So...to the OP if you do 500 test and 600 deca I can assure you that will be a nice cycle.
Mainly for strength and weight gain, size overall.
But to error on the side of caution feel what works for you. There's plenty of time to do more cycles and this way you can figure out what works well for you'r body.

I made very good gains on my second cycle with 600 test and 300 deca (22 pounds), and the strength gains toward the end of the cycle were nothing short of amazing. In addition, all of my back and knee pain disappeared! The recovery, though, even from that low of a dose of deca, was extremely difficult compared to the first cycle of test only, in spite of the fact that I continued testosterone only after stopping the deca leading into PCT - supposedly to let the deca clear out. Well, two or three weeks will not do it.

I posted elsewhere a study about full recovery from even an extremely low nandrolone dose taking 6 months, and heavy has posted multiple times how even one injection of 100 mg of Deca drops natural testosterone to zero.

Back