• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

looking to loose over 140lbs of fat

2ttom

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am 19 years old 6.1 and about 350lbs and have been traning for strong man events for the last 3 years i can carry just about 200kg . During my traning i have gained a huge amount of fat as i have been eating loads of carbs and fat for energy and staminar. I have now decide that i should be able to better compete if i loose most of my body fat and take up a proprer tranging regime that conentartes more or over all condition and fitness and not just brute explosive strength.
If any one has any ideas of diet and traning i would gretly appriciate any think that you could give me.

Ps i oppologise for the spelling an grammer

What is your diet like right now. First I would cut back on the Carbs and Fat. Thats what I did to lose my weight, I also increased my Protein intake. What is your training routen like? Do you do much cardio? Since you train for strong men comps, alot of your weight maybe Muscle.... do you know your fat %?

my current traning is almost all weight based such as presses, curles and lots of carrys my cardio fitness is crap at the moment as i have neglected it and concentrated on strength only.
My current diet is
Meal One: Four Slices bread, Fruit Juice
Meal Two: Bowl rice or pats
Meal Three: 1 or 2 peices of fruit
Meal Five: Potates, mixed green vegitables, grilled or rosted red meat
Meal Six: 2 or 3 peices of fruit

My training regime is like this
Sat: Carry say 100kg around course of 50m several times
Sun: Weights press and curle 75- 100 kg up till lactic limit
Mon: Day off
Tue: 30-60 mins on a punch bag, mixed wieights 20 mins
Wed: Mixed weights 60 mins
Thur: What ever i feal like could be on punch bag, weights or more lactic traning
Fri: Day off

You don't look like you eat any protein at all, lol.....You definitely need to increase your protein, and probably your total calories if that's all your eating?

Try to get protein in every meal. You also are lacking fats. and definitely eating too many carbs....you need more balance. There's a sticky at the top of the forum w/ good info in it if you want to read it :)

Stick with the carbs for energy, but watch where you're getting them from. Stay away from the starchy carbs (bread, rice, potatoes) and stick with complex carbs (vegetables, fiberous fruits, whole wheat pastas). w8lifter is right, get some protein!!!

Back