• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Supplements

gettinstarted18

Vin Deisel is Great
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi there,

I need help!

At the moment i am only taking multi-vitamin tablets. i would like to get some protein supplemnt and some zinc/magnesium supplement.

Where would be the best place to get this, and what should i get?

Also, if anyone has any other useful dietary information in regards to supplements your help would be much appreciated.

Thankyou!

You may get many different responses. I get my protein from the the protein factory. You can custom mix a protein that???s right for you.

I would save your money on the zinc/magnesium. You may want to try creatine or glutamine instead.

Just remember supplements are supplemental. There is no replacement for real food.

Mick

Protein factory is a good place for protein. Also look around at www.dpsnutrition.com they have good prices also. Currently I???m using Optimum 100% whey protein. 5lb for $27 not bad.

DPS is one of the lowest I have seen anywhere. The problem is went to the protein factory site I didn't understand how the hell you make your own protein.

Just go to GNC for your supplement needs. It's the easiest way even though there stuff might be over priced.

GNC has 20% off the first week of every month and buy one get another 50% off if its a ProPerformance product.

Back