• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How much time?

JiveTurkey

Hard Charger
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have a question for all of you. A little history is called for first. I'm 27 and have been lifting since high school. I transferred to this place almost a year ago and wasn't able to lift for more than a week at a time since I've been here. Now a few months ago I got in some big time trouble and got kicked off the boat I was stationed on, and restricted to the base for 3 weeks with only 14 dollars to my name to pay for food the whole time. So I lived off ramen noodles for three weeks. I couldn't lift because on that diet I had no energy. Anyways, I'm at a new unit and don???t get deployed anymore, so now I'm lifting again. I'm really light now, between 175 and 180lbs at 5' 8". So here's my question, how long should I wait before I start my first cycle? I'm more than likely shipping off to the dessert June or July of next year. I'll be able to lift while I'm there but figure I'll have a hard time getting what I want while I'm there.

Sorry, I forgot to add a few things.
BF: Never checked it, but you can see my abbs now affter the ramen diet!
Routine: Set for adding mass. As for what I do and when, it changes.
Diet: Around 3000 clean cals a day, and way more protien than I could use. I love they way my protien shakes taste. I'm gonna try to bump up the cals after payday.

You haven't trained in a year and you just had a period of very poor diet.

You are going to be restationed in a heat-shock type environment in another year (10 months). You do NOT want to be attempting to put on keep sizable mass under high temperature conditions, and with a probably significant jump in stress levels. You have insufficient time to prepare yourself properly for a cycle, and by the time you are, you face relocation under trying conditions.

Answer: you do not use gear in the intervening time. You work out in a short conditioning full body workout for 6 weeks, then shift to a split type training regimine for intermediate lifters. In the meantime, you also add in GPP (general cardiovascular conditioning) to prepare you for a more intense training cycle late this winter or early Spring. You also add supplements and metal training to help you improve CNS condition, sleep, and address behavioral issues that has gotten you into hot water.

If you do this, and you are deployed (going off to the dessert suggests redeployment), you want to be physically and mentally prepared.

PS: Your weight isn't that bad for your height. You can easily and naturally pack on another 15-20 lbs of LBM is you work at it, sans gear.

Take question on diet to the diet and nutrition section; questions on training to the training section. We have a number of highly competent trainers on staff here who can recommend training routines to suit your needs. Several of our staff have nutritional cert and are capable of general advice on your dietary and supplement needs.

If you want a little advice on behavior modification / stress control, you'll need to talk to me, in the Health Section.

Damn, that's what I was thinking. I hated to see someone say it though. Trouble, I've been reading a ton of your posts..... you're awesome! I'll PM you with the behavior situation and try to get some advice. Thanks!

As I was typing that reply, I was pretty sure what was said wasn't what you wanted to hear. Kudos to you for being sensible. I cannot imagine living on Ramen noodles for 3 weeks. I hope you have a decent multivitamin/multimineral to use at present.

Thanks for the supportive feedback. I'll look for that pm; I reckon there is a story behind what happened.

Hell no I didnt' want to hear that. I wanted t hear "go ahead.... Get some! (like the copper gunner from full metal jacket)" I'm not dumb though and listen to what some peole here say. It's amazing what the ramen diet will do to you. Sucks energy, fat, LBM, and makes it hard to sleep. I've been takeing the multi vit from GNC the "ULTRA" megaman. I've been thinking of getting some prenatal vitamins lately though. My sister says they're awesome.

Back