• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Safe thermogenic for 17 year old? Zwa?

Star_Scream

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is there such thing? The new EFX stuff says it's epedrine free but I've saw a warning. Plus it said there were some things that had to do with glands so I think I'll stay away. My hormones are already going crazy if the scientists who write biology books are right. If you have a answer just drop a line. Thanks.

For 17 years old, I recommend cardio and diet. You shouldn't need a diaretic at your age (JMO).

I was thinking that too, but 34.9 times the burning fat rate is mighty appealling. I could get cut up before wrestling really fast that way. I don't use it durning the season of course.

Hey man, I still think you're to young for it. At your age you should be able to burn it off mighty quick! Look around here for a low carb, high protein diet, if that's what your looking for. You should be able to cut and still maintain the muscle. How much cardio are you doing? If any. Probably to maintain, you should be at least 30 min/ 3 times a week. JMO though. BTW, my nephew (15) wrestles at @ 140. Where are you at?

being that your only seventeen please try diet and excercise first. THAT is the true miracle pill.i lost 20 lbs when i was a in 10th grade, and when i came back to school my junior year, well needless to say alot of people were shocked. so just try diet and some cardio 1st..please..:D

Back