• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Overweight first cycle ?

bigg_poppa

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
my buddy just joined the gym wit me and he is looking to run a cycle alone wit me at the same time but the problem is he is over weight hes at like 270 and at 35% bf hes trained for 2 years off and on and is 26 he wants to run test prop for his first cycle but the problem im scared to see what would happen what are some side effects that can happen to someone who ran test being over weight?

my buddy just joined the gym wit me and he is looking to run a cycle alone wit me at the same time but the problem is he is over weight hes at like 270 and at 35% bf hes trained for 2 years off and on and is 26 he wants to run test prop for his first cycle but the problem im scared to see what would happen what are some side effects that can happen to someone who ran test being over weight?
You are both over weight and neither of you have trained long enough to use steroids. I think you need to be postring in the Diet and Training forums and staying out of the Roid room for another few years.

Someone who is overweight is probably not healthy for several reasons, blood pressure and cholesterol for example are probably not where they should be. So why make it worse? It could be deadly.

Simple technical answer: liver lipid balance and enzyme function in those overweight (>25% BF) is impaired. Use of steroid analogs will worsen it and the further increase the already elevated probability of cardiac damage or stroke.

Big mistake. He needs many years of consitant proper training and exercise to get in shape. Steroids will not speed up that process or make up for his poor habits.

Suggested first cycle:

SortedDietabol x 260 weeks
SortedTrainingabol x 260 weeks
SortedSleepabol x 260 weeks

Yeah, it's a clever-ass post, but trust me....

Back