• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Healthy Pizza!!! Fer Reel :D

cornfed

Sweet 'lil Innocent Mod
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am the coolest man alive!!! I made this up from scratch so frikken' bow down!!!! :D :D :D
humble, huh? just excited. ;)

The dough is hard to get to work, but it can be done. And if it sounds wierd, hey! This is Cornfed, what'd you 'xpect? :p

Dough:

Mix:
-- 1C unprocessed wheat bran
-- 1lb hard texture tofu (ain't I smart? :D )
-- 4 egg whites
-- 1.5 tbs light salt
-- a big dash of garlic and mcCormic Italian seasoning
-- 1/4 oz yeast

use hands, then beat till thick and mealy

heat some water in the microwave and place the "dough" in there for 20min (it won't rise, but activates the yeast as best as possible)

spread thick in a pam-greased 10x10 pan/ cookie sheet (i used half of a 10x20) and bake @ 450 for 20-25min (check center of the dough to see if it cooks all the way through)

*mine ended up as a 'lil mushy, but I only did 15min and like the dumb-a I am, I forgot to grease the pan :grin: *

Topping:
-- 1/2c Ragu Pizza sauce
-- 1bag (8oz) Fat-free cheddar
-- 2/3bag (8oz) part-skim Mozzerella
-- 8oz 95%lean grd beef (pan cooked w/ pam and heavily seasoned w/ garlic, onion, salt, blk pepper, italian seasoning, and red pepper)
-- 3.5oz Canadian bacon

back in oven for 10-15min @ 450

That's it!!! :D :thumb:

Nutritional info: ( 9 servings)

Calories____185

Tot Fat____6.33334g
---sat fat____2.22223g
Carbs_____8.77778g
---fiber______3.33334g
---sugar_____0.33334g
Protein____25.33334g

once again, this is awesome and tastes good, too!

note:

I would increase the protein through more beef or use chicken and low fat alfredo sauce for a dif. flavor. my only issue is the dough cooking through. cover it w/ saran wrap when you put it in the nuker w/ the boiling water to try to reduce excess moisture. I'm sure that and a 'lil more time in the oven will do the trick! If not, I ate mine w/ a fork and it was great. Almost lasagnaish. Good luck and I hope you enjoy it! :thumb:

Dang, W8! :D I feel like "Suzie homemaker" over here :eek: :D
Hope it meets the standards of your palatte. (and makes up for that bash in chat about creativity LOL)

Peace, I'm outta' here! :wave:

Oh, if the cals vs the macros don't quite line up, it's b/c I went by the labels instead of just goin' 4/4/9 for the P/C/F. I dunno, maybe the usda knows somethin' we don't :shrug:

Awesome Cornbud! Very creative...I'm impressed...I never would have thought of using tofu...so, does that shit tastes good or what? LOL

Thanks ....little suzy homemaker :p

never tasted it b4 now, but it reminds me of lasagna noodles. :D
Suzie homemaker :no: I knew I shouldn't have said that:( :p

Back