PDA

View Full Version : MMA forum

Doublebase
09-12-2006, 06:42 PM
I noticed the MMA threads have really been taking over the sports forum. How about a forum dedicated to MMA? Not just about UFC and PRIDE but also about training, styles and such.

Doublebase
09-13-2006, 01:43 PM
bump

tucker01
09-13-2006, 01:53 PM
Nah :p

Why don't we break it down into football and Baseball and such then. There are quite a few sports that are frequently talked about in the sports section.

I Are Baboon
09-14-2006, 05:38 AM
I think there should be a separate forum dedcated to boxing and MMA, that way the MMA fans and ForemanRules can bitch all day about what sport is better, and those of us who follow real sports don't have to see any of that crap. :hehe:

TJ Cline
09-14-2006, 05:47 AM
I think there should be a separate forum dedcated to boxing and MMA, that way the MMA fans and ForemanRules can bitch all day about what sport is better, and those of us who follow real sports don't have to see any of that crap. :hehe:I agree 100%, you NASCAR, Golf, Horse racing, Volley ball and WWF fans don't need to read about our fake sports. ;)

I Are Baboon
09-14-2006, 05:49 AM
Well at least we can all appreciate the lack of NASCAR threads. Just don't let dg806 in there and we're good. :D

Doublebase
09-14-2006, 06:43 AM
I think there should be a separate forum dedcated to boxing and MMA, that way the MMA fans and ForemanRules can bitch all day about what sport is better, and those of us who follow real sports don't have to see any of that crap. :hehe:

Then let is be so.