• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sturm Laboratories, with proper info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cormudgen

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The Posting Rules

1) Age
2) Weight and Percent BodyFat
3) Years of Consistant Training experience
4) Previous Cycle experience
5) Training routine and Diet
6) Cycle Goals

1). 23
2). 203lbs, 11%
3). Four years of consistent training.
4.) Four week cycle of m1t, good gains (12lbs), about half gains lost during PCT. Four week cycle of Superdrol, good gains (13lbs), about half gains lost during PCT.
5.) My training routine is a six day a week with one rest.

Day 1: Chest
Day 2: Back
Day 3: Hams, Lower Back, Calves, Abs
Day 4: Rest
Day 5: Shoulders
Day 6: Arms
Day 7: Quads

Diet intake is aproximately 2500-3000 calories a day (as clean as possible: rather succesful at maintaining clean intake). Intake of about 300g of Protein. Aproximately 100-125 from protein shakes. A centrum multivitamin is taken daily as well.

6.) Cycle goals are to put on about 15 pounds of maintainable weight. Smaller cycles are OK if it allows for smaller gains and better retention.

I have researched pretty thoroughly. Anabolics 2006 (the book by William Llewellyn) has been my best friend. Unfortuantely it is only so up to date on products on the market. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with Sturm Laboratories. The product I have access to is Sturm Laboratories Testosterone E-250. I have decided to go with an enanthate from my reading and am just looking into finding if this particular product is legit.

Here are two pictures of the product:

http://img174.imageshack.us/my.php?i...2mediumjs2.jpg

http://img174.imageshack.us/my.php?i...4mediumiz0.jpg

Thanks

**MY post was previously deleted, I assume it was becuase I did not follow the new rule format that jsut went into affect on August 22nd.

If there is somethign wrong with my new post please let me know if it needs to be changed.

We don't discuss sources. I hesitated, then locked the last thread that asked specifically about this source. I didn't delete your post; another mod may have, for this reason.

You, at 23 and just four years of training, are on the trailing edge of needing steroids. Your natural test production has yet to peak. You fail to list your height - 205 is splendid if you are 5'5" and eyebrow raising if you re 6'2", in terms of objective goal and the need for androgen supplementation. You don't indicate your starting weight (from a couple years back, which might help us understand your somatype / metabolic issues).

Big problem here is that you are capping, in the gene control sense, your natural peak production of test. In real terms, this means that mass gains you might make naturally in your late 20s thru late 30s (when peak androgen influence is most marked on strength and mass gains) will be curtailed. It also means that the side effects are potentially more problematic, because if you are not optimized with respect to glucose tolerance and thus naturally maxed out with androgen receptor density, the chances are you will hit more unexpected cell targets (not related to strength and mass) in liver and brain, kidney and cardiovascular system) when you use receptor floodding supraphysiological doses of natural or synthetic androgens. If these compounds just bound to androgen receptor, hunkey dorey. but they don't, they bind to a whole family of related cell receptor targets that are uniquely important in whole system health. LONG TERM HEALTH.

Thus, the costs are considerable if your body is not ready for AAS use.

Its a very steep price to pay for 15 or 20 lbs of mass that may or may not stick with you.

You can go to other anabolic sites, and they will give you ready answers (correct or otherwise) and not blink an eye at the long term physiologic costs to you. We try to be sensible and cautionary here: its why, when you supply stats and background, we can advise you honestly on the benefits and costs of proposed actions.

Does this make sense? You've been a member long enough to warrant a more thorough explanation, rather than just blowing you off by citing rules.

I think one good measure is your natural test production. If you're in the 200's or low 300's, I don't think you've much to lose as far as capping natural production. Few of us have this problem though.

As far as sources go, they change very quickly. They could be good one day, scammer the next. They also come and go very quickly with all the new laws. It's too risky to stay in business very long. You always take a chance when buying illegal substances. So use your own discretion. Best thing to do is visit an open source board where they post. But if you know they are there, so do the feds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back