• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

sleeping problem.

kenwood

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i can't sleep at night. i have my sleep schedule screwed 3ways till sunday. i go to sleep at 5-6a.m and get up around 4pm. will sleeping pills help?

I wouldn't try sleeping pills until you have exhausted all other options.

I have used:

Valerian Tincture

Kalms (herbal tablets)

Bach Flower Rescue Remedy

Essential Oils (Boots Time to Relax)

There is also melatoinin which can also make you sleep.

Reading before bed, hot bath, sex, have you tried all of these?

x
x
x

T

Get a schedule, usually if you have a job and/or go to school you have a reason to go to sleep and wake up at specific times.

Need to look at the supplements, Kenwood. They're part of the problem - you're inducing severe excitation in the brain, and your sleep schedule is reinforcing it with cortisol release at inappropriate hours. You need to "walk" the time you go to bed, 15-20 min a night. Move it back two hours, then pause a few days, then begin again. You need to cease this use of stimulants, Kenwood, its working to amp your anger. That can literally fry your brain, because in your case, you're not getting protective melatonin and vitamin D3 produced normally. Among other things, they help keep mood even, and avoid depression - another of your mood problems. You're sleeping thru the sunlit hours of the day. Sunlight, and vitamin D protect again cancer, especially cancers of the bone, blood, prostate and pancreas. Establishing a regular sleep cycle and sticking to it can keep you from accelerated aging and loss of memory, as well as actively modulate modd and prevent excess anxiety, anger and depression. Those emotions reduce immune response and reduce full recovery from heavy exertion.

You have to correct it, Kenwood. That takes patience, probably several months of carefully keeping to that retrograde schedule (stepping back time to bed and awakening by small intervals each night). You'll need to use an alarm clock, too. In place of the NO inducers, you'll also need to start using growth promoting, brain slowing GABA, theanine, and taurine, in small doses (1/4 teaspoon), maybe 3-4 times per day. Easy does it, chances are your digestive tract, lost in the crazy sleep cycle of yours, is also dysfunctional. Its going to be more "leaky",meaning that it will more readily absorb these compounds.

Do this correction of sleep cycle now, while your metabolism is still at its most active. If you wait, you will soon start to have belly fat accumulate from the excess cortisol, inevitable, and hard as hell to get rid of, once you have it.

I work a lot of weird hours, quickest way to get it back is to pull an all nighter. Stay up till 1-2pm and then when you finally crash and sleep a good 15 hours youre up early the next day. Then just make an effort to go to bed at a decent time that night. A couple days of pain and you can be resyncd fast.

If you want to slowly walk the schedule around, i personally find it much much easier to stay up later and later to work my schedule around than trying to get up earlier and earlier. You stay up till 5am now? try 8am the next day then 11am...etc, eventually you'll be waking up at a normal time.

Its easy to force yourself to stay up, but i find it very difficult to force myself to sleep. OTC sleeping pills are useless. Recommended dosage does nothing, increasing it until i feel them just leaves me semi stoned and not sleepy.

Take some Melatonin about an hour before you want to go to sleep. It's cheep and over-the-counter.

Need to look at the supplements, Kenwood. They're part of the problem - you're inducing severe excitation in the brain, and your sleep schedule is reinforcing it with cortisol release at inappropriate hours. You need to "walk" the time you go to bed, 15-20 min a night. Move it back two hours, then pause a few days, then begin again. You need to cease this use of stimulants, Kenwood, its working to amp your anger. That can literally fry your brain, because in your case, you're not getting protective melatonin and vitamin D3 produced normally. Among other things, they help keep mood even, and avoid depression - another of your mood problems. You're sleeping thru the sunlit hours of the day. Sunlight, and vitamin D protect again cancer, especially cancers of the bone, blood, prostate and pancreas. Establishing a regular sleep cycle and sticking to it can keep you from accelerated aging and loss of memory, as well as actively modulate modd and prevent excess anxiety, anger and depression. Those emotions reduce immune response and reduce full recovery from heavy exertion.

You have to correct it, Kenwood. That takes patience, probably several months of carefully keeping to that retrograde schedule (stepping back time to bed and awakening by small intervals each night). You'll need to use an alarm clock, too. In place of the NO inducers, you'll also need to start using growth promoting, brain slowing GABA, theanine, and taurine, in small doses (1/4 teaspoon), maybe 3-4 times per day. Easy does it, chances are your digestive tract, lost in the crazy sleep cycle of yours, is also dysfunctional. Its going to be more "leaky",meaning that it will more readily absorb these compounds.

Do this correction of sleep cycle now, while your metabolism is still at its most active. If you wait, you will soon start to have belly fat accumulate from the excess cortisol, inevitable, and hard as hell to get rid of, once you have it.

I can speak from first hand experience Kenwood that this is on the money. The funniest thing is I will go back through the same thing every year. I'll start taking a stimulant, then I get the mood swings, then I can't sleep. The whole time I'm racking my brain trying to figure out what's wrong with me and the whole time it was as simple as cutting out the stupid stimulants.

Another thing you can do if you need more feedback is check out this thread:
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?t=68431&highlight=fufu

I can't begin to tell you how much this advice helped me.

Back