• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

help my nuts please?

deloBigPump

DeloBigPump
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i am 6'3 295 pounds, just finished 8 week 500mg of sust and 200mg of decaa cycle and my balls need to spring back into shape. i just bought 4, 1500iu vials of hch i was wondering how much and how often to use them properly?
i took my last shot of test about 3 days ago when should i start my pct? any help would great>

i am 6'3 295 pounds, just finished 8 week 500mg of sust and 200mg of decaa cycle and my balls need to spring back into shape. i just bought 4, 1500iu vials of hch i was wondering how much and how often to use them properly?
i took my last shot of test about 3 days ago when should i start my pct? any help would great>
You must mean HCG.....500 ius every 3-4 days will take care of the problem

At this point, I'd do 500 iu every other day for the next 15 days. Use at least 30 mg nolva a day during this period. After that, just use SERMs (nolva, clomid etc) for your pct. What is your post cycle therapy plan?

ok

so i will start 500iu every other day for 2 weeks along with 30 of nova, after that how should i use the clomid or do i even need it?

You will need to run a standard pct after that. The following are common pct doses:

Option 1
Nolva Only for 4 weeks: 60/60/30/30 mg/day

Option 2
Clomid and Nolva for 4 weeks
Clomid 50/50/50 mg/day
Nolva 30/30/30/30

There are other variations. Your pct should start immediately after you stop the hcg, which should be approximately 18-21 days after your last sustanon shot.

Back