• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

TOTAL NEWBIE - Needs Definitions for EXERCISES - PLEASE!!!

Darren B

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Below is a workout that was suggested I should try, the problem is I dont know what the particular exercises stand for, eg whats a FLAT BB? etc? If you could help with this it is much appreciated. the sites like menshealth.com contain some info on the exercises is it possible for u to relate the workout to there pics??

Also anyone got an example DIET which would contain enough protein etc to start me off? I think its very important I get this sorted out. As well as the gym which will be 4 times a week and football for an hour 2 times anything else needed?

I checked supplements and will be taking to start a protein drink (do you do this daily? even on days off) and a multi vitamin supplement. When should the protein supplement be taken as well? (its 20g of protein) Morning? B4 workout when?

Monday: Chest/abs
Flat BB or DB bench 3 x 6-8
Decline BB or DB bench 3 x 6-8 (you could also do dips)
Incline DB Flies 3 x 8-10
Hanging leg or knee raise 2 x 10-15
Crunches 2 x 10-15

Tuesday: Legs
Squats 3 x 8-10 (keep the reps higher and the weight low till you get the hang of them)
Leg Press 3 x 6-8
Leg ext super set with leg curls 2 x 8-10
Seated calf raise SS with standing calf raise 3 x 10-12

Wednesday: rest

Thursday: Shoulders/ Arms
military press 3 x 6-8
Standing side raise Super set with bent over side raise 2 x 8-10
Narrow grip bench SS with BB curl 2 x 6-8
Cable push down SS with DB curls 2 x 6-8
Overhead ext. SS with Hammer curls 2 x 6-8

Friday: Back/Traps
Pullups or pulldown 4 sets using diffrent grips 6-8 rep
Deadlifts 3 x 8-10 reps till your use to them 6-8 after
DB rows or BB rows 3 x 8-10
BB shrugs super set with Db shrugs 3 x 8-10

ive been eating big ass bowl of oatmeal some mixed fruit out of the can eggs and toast and about 1-2 cans of tuna for lunch on bread and for dinner 1-2 pieces of bonless chiken breast with beans or corn or somthing...somtimes eat mroe oatmeal as snacks

Can an EXPERIENCED guy/gal who knows what to eat please tell me when and how

eg breakfast - eat this
dinner - eat this

etc PLEASE

You may want to post on the nutrition board as well as checking out peoples diaries for some diet ideas.

Originally posted by Darren B
Can an EXPERIENCED guy/gal who knows what to eat please tell me when and how

eg breakfast - eat this
dinner - eat this

etc PLEASE

It has nothing to do with a experienced person.

The reason you're not getting much for responses is because you're asking us to create a diet for you. Generally on forums like these we just answer questions and try to help. You're asking for us to be your personal trainers and give you custom diet & training plans.

Go into the diet forum and look around, you need to do a little work here and find the answers. Many diets have been posted and critiqued. If you want personal attention and a custom diet & training routine you should look into hring a PT.

k good poitn sorry i will get together a diet and u can critique

Originally posted by Prince
BB = Barbell
DB = Dumbbell

You should consume 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight.

The work-out looks fine.

Let's see a daily sample of what you currently eat.

so i should eat 145 g of protein per day... 1g per lb of my body weight
??

Hey Scotty,
Thanks a bunch for that link. I was on that site once and forgot the address. Couldn't find it since. Sonny

Back