• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Steroids:Do you tell the wife/girlfriend?

muscleaddict

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How many of you guys tell your better half about your roids? My fiance just found a receipt for my syringes and said when Im ready to tell what theyre for she wants to know. I am wondering what to say. How do your partners react when they find out and what the hell should I say? Thanks.

If she is close enough to be your fiance, she is close enough to be trusted. Keep her in the know from the start; better for her to be pissed about your usage than your lies.

Personally, I tell her and ask her if she wants to keep it from her, leave it as her call.

I totally agree. My finacee knows. Lies will cause serious damage to a relationship.

Whenever I did em about 3 years ago my wife actually was the one to give me the shots. She was super cool about it. Even if your fiance doesnt agree with it, she still needs to know. Dont keep things from them it would only end up bad.

Agreed, as long as you're sure she's the one. Mine knew from day and even helps me with my injections.

Thanks guys I will tell her the whole story later. I brought the issue of injectable roids up before but she just flipped out so I figured that she cant worry about something she doesnt know about. I guess I have no choice but to tell her about it now. It does suck keeping a secret like this. Who knows maybe I can get some help with my glute shots! Wish me luck.

If its a serious relationship, i say yes you should tell her. Make sure she understands that you've done your research and you know what you're doing because most women only know what they hear about steroids in the media.. and we all know how they portray steroids. You'll also know real quick if she is understanding or not.

How many of you guys tell your better half about your roids? My fiance just found a receipt for my syringes and said when Im ready to tell what theyre for she wants to know. I am wondering what to say. How do your partners react when they find out and what the hell should I say? Thanks.
How did she "find" it.....was she digging through your stuff???

I told my girlfriend at the time, she even gave me some of my shots. It all depends on the woman. As for mom and dad.....they will never know.

How did she "find" it.....was she digging through your stuff???

I told my girlfriend at the time, she even gave me some of my shots. It all depends on the woman. As for mom and dad.....they will never know.

You are definately right about that. I would be better off going to jail.

IML Gear Cream!
If she was scratching through my things I'd be pissed but I left the crumpled up receipt on my bed. I should have been more careful I guess. I Still havent told her. Im sure she thinks its gear but wants me to come to her. Shit if it were my parents Id probably leave the country.

Back