• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Recipes...

susiQ

Is a Little Princess!!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I bought this cookbook for my honey, for his first b-day we spent together. I think it's called MUSCLE MEALS by John Ramano....(can't remember right now). I am gonna post some recipes for you all!!!!! They have some pretty good stuff in there, like this beef stew, I make it for him once a week (like on Monday and it lasts all week, for lunch).
smile.gif
MMMMMmmmmm, food I am gettin' hungry again!!!!

Ok here we go:

This is the Beef Stew I make honey all the time!! (Aren't I a sweetheart?)

1 cup Burgundy wine
1 onion (finely chopped)
1 lb beef stew meat (trimmed of all fat)
2 potatoes (peeled and cut into cubes)
3 carrots (peeled, split and cut into chunks)
1 cup pearl onions (peeled and left whole)
2 cups beef stock (equals 1 regular size can)
1 can whole tomatoes (chopped and drained)
1 bay leaf
2 Tbs. parsley (finely chopped)
1 tsp. salt
olive-oil-flavored cooking spray

(*Note - we don't use the carrots, bay leaf, salt, or olive-oil flavored cooking spray, I use a regular cooking spray)

Coat a large saucepan with olive-oil flavored cooking spray and brown the meat on all sides. Add the tomatoes, onions, beef stock, wine, bay leaf and salt. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat. Simmer uncovered for 1 hour, stirring occasionally. If the liquid has not reduced by half, raise the heat and boil away the excess liquid.
Add the remaining veggies, cover, and cook for about 20 minutes until tender.

(*Note: I put the wine, onions, beef stock, and tomatoes in a big pot, set it to the side. I brown the beef in a frying pan, add it to the big pot and cook it for an hour on simmer. I cut up the potatoes while that's cooking. After the hour is up, I add the potatoes and parsley and turn up the heat to med-high and cook for 30 minutes - it always takes the potatoes longer for some reason. Actually, I think I have had to cook most of it longer than the book says, but then again I am a beginning cooker so,it's prob. got something to do with me...LoL! Sometimes he likes peas in it so after the 30 min. I add them for another 3 minutes. Watch over this, I have burned it twice and forgot to put it in the fridge one night...and I thought I perfected it...LOL)

Servings: 4
Calories: 341
Protein: 37g
Carbs: 25g
Fat: 8g
(From - Muscle Meals by John Romano!!!)
If you guys ever try this and like it let me know!!!!!!! The cookbook is really cool, I suggest buying it, if you like good, healthy food - which I usually don't but this isn't bad.)
smile.gif

Could I buy this cook book of yours at Barnes & Nobles? Because I been looking for some different type of foods to eat for protein except chicken and tuna all the time.

Back