PDA

View Full Version : Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolva)

tryn2getbig
09-26-2006, 01:49 AM
I just received two bottles of Tamoxifen Citrate in the mail, for feeding my mice for research, and I was wondering how much I should be taking of it. I have been thinking of starting a cycle of M1T, and would be using this for pct (of course). All of my reading has shown taking Nolva in mg. not ml. Is there a conversion table that I should use to change mg. to ml.? Will the two bottles be enough to last for 3-4 weeks? :hmmm:

Those with experience using this, any info would be great.

Thanks in advance!

Du
09-26-2006, 02:35 AM
I just received two bottles of Tamoxifen Citrate in the mail, for feeding my mice for research, and I was wondering how much I should be taking of it. I have been thinking of starting a cycle of M1T, and would be using this for pct (of course). All of my reading has shown taking Nolva in mg. not ml. Is there a conversion table that I should use to change mg. to ml.? Will the two bottles be enough to last for 3-4 weeks? :hmmm:

Those with experience using this, any info would be great.

Thanks in advance!

Tell us the mg/ml... it should be on the outside of the bottle. I would suggest a 4 week PCT, being 60/40/40/20 mg ED.

tryn2getbig
09-26-2006, 08:27 AM
Not sure what the mg/ml right now... But that is about where I was going to be as far as the weeks went by... From reading other threads and what not, I was going to go with 60/50/40/30/20. Is that too long of a pct?

BigPapaPump68
09-26-2006, 05:36 PM
Not sure what the mg/ml right now... But that is about where I was going to be as far as the weeks went by... From reading other threads and what not, I was going to go with 60/50/40/30/20. Is that too long of a pct?

If its a research company, i.e. www.ag-guys.com post the website and i'll check out for you.

Pirate!
09-26-2006, 06:56 PM
It is likely 20 mg/mL. So, you could do 3 mL/day for the first week, 2 mL/day for the next two weeks and 1 mL/day for the last week. This would be a total of 56 mL consumed in 4 weeks. You have enough for this pct. I wouldn't go any lower on the doses, though. How many mL are in each bottle? 30 or 60?

tryn2getbig
09-26-2006, 11:57 PM
It doesn't say on the bottle... All it says is, "This product is not for Human use. This product can be harmful if ingested." Good... I did look on the site where I got it from, ibenutrition.com and it says it's a 60ml bottles. So I should be good with just one bottle... It's good that I have the second just in case! Thanks for the help guys...!

Pirate!
09-27-2006, 03:38 PM
It is 20mg/mL.