• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Can a 45 Year Old in Good Health...

JimSnow

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
... Persue a Controlled Steriod Regimen?

Intelligently, of course (or is this an oxymoron?). Any insight, examples, research... links? Just an initial "brainfart".

Where do you go... a "sports medicine doctor"?

I realize I'm in "way over my head here"... just an 'inquirey'. Perhaps, there's another thread for this?

Curious Jim.
:lame:

Sure you can...........
An HRT doc will never prescribe enough to be of much use to muscle building. 100mg a week or so of test is common for HRT. But if you have low test levels, it can be beneficial to your health.
Unfortunately, if you go the steriod route, you will be risking illegal activities and such penealties have increased over the last year, so getting busted would be no fun at all. We can't or won't give sources, but they are there if you look hard enough. As in everything, you have to weigh the benefits vs. the risks! Are there risks associated with your health with steriods? Yep. But they can be minimized if done correctly.

Intelligently, of course (or is this an oxymoron?). Any insight, examples, research... links? Just an initial "brainfart".

I realize I'm in "way over my head here"... just an 'inquirey'. Perhaps, there's another thread for this?

Curious Jim.

Yes, but you'd be daft to do so without several years of solid training, diet, sleep, etc under your belt so you know what works and does not without 'roids. Seven months is nowhere near enough.

There IS such a thing as intelligent use... you can do a whole load of legal and illegal things intelligently or stupidly but it makes a bigger and quicker diffrence with 'roids than with many things (you could drink or smoke stupidly for years and probably get away with it, or for decades and maybe get away with it - just - but not with the wrong cycle of the wrong 'roids. And yes, I would argue that you can drink intelligently, but not at the same time as bodybuilding. I'll leave it ti TOM to tell you whether there's such a thing as intelligent smoking).

Put your research on hold for a couple of years at leat.

Flash

Yes, but you'd be daft to do so without several years of solid training, diet, sleep, etc under your belt so you know what works and does not without 'roids. Seven months is nowhere near enough.

There IS such a thing as intelligent use... you can do a whole load of legal and illegal things intelligently or stupidly but it makes a bigger and quicker diffrence with 'roids than with many things (you could drink or smoke stupidly for years and probably get away with it, or for decades and maybe get away with it - just - but not with the wrong cycle of the wrong 'roids. And yes, I would argue that you can drink intelligently, but not at the same time as bodybuilding. I'll leave it ti TOM to tell you whether there's such a thing as intelligent smoking).

Put your research on hold for a couple of years at leat.

Flash
Yes you can go the gear route if you wish. But you need a few m9ore yrs of training. Your going to have to find a source somewhere in order to get enough Test to do a cycle. You'll need 400-500 mgs a week to start with and as DG said, no HRT Doc is going to prescribe that much..

Curious Jim.

Hey Jim. I agree with the others. If you were a 20 something coming in here saying you were interested in a cycle and only had a few months of training under your belt, most would blast you a new one :). You need several years of solid training. I get the feeling you are not new to this, just on the comeback trail. Am I right?

But dawg, you look great already, and with a bench of 275 x 8 at a bw of 215 after just a few months of training? You don't need juice unless you are thinking of competing. I have done steroids, and yes you can do an 'intelligient' cycle, but with us older guys no matter how careful you are prostate enlargement, high blood pressure, and high hemoglobin are concerns that tend to sneak up on you... quick. I do not partake any longer so I am qualified to say, the biggest problem with juicing is this.... Once you start, trying to train natural from that point forward is zero fun. Training with androgens is like running downhill with a 30 mph wind at your back. Natural is more like going uphill into a stiff wind.

I'm 42, been lifting for 25 years... However, been a full timer (between 1g to 3g) for twelve, yes, twelve years now. I do my blood work every three months, only once over 40 in liver values, once high in iron, and one abcess I cured on my own with antibiotics. I'm always at or around 5000 ng/nl. So far so good. Psa good, kidney and prostate good, mirror very good. Never used home brew, nor any undergroound labs. Have used Nolva and dex once or twice. My system is so used to this level of test (free test <.5, def sterile, no kids for me) that I actually cycle my diet and lifting routines to define look. Sort of backwards from using test to manipulate results.

Back