PDA

View Full Version : Was thinking of a cycle?

freEQnasty
09-26-2006, 11:22 AM
I was thinking of this cycle.

Weeks
1-10 TPP - 600mg/w
1-10 NPP - 400mg/w
1-5 OT - 50mg/day

Age = 23
Height = 6'1
Weight = 215
B/F if known = 12%
Time of training = 7 yrs, 5 where I actually was doing anything worth it.

My hopes with this were to gain mass as winter is comming without too much worry of b/f but wanted to keep it around the same and mainly get lean strength and size gains.

My reasoning for the PP esters is to not have to pin eod, but still get things flowing before 3-4 or more weeks. Also I was wondering if i could get away with pinning just twice a week, say sunday/wed?

This is going to be my third cycle. First was Test E 500 and dbol 30. Second Prop 600 and EQ 400.

Other supplements I cycle are CEE, fish oil, flax oil, taurine, E/C stack, b complex, vit C, milk thistle, NAC, and tribulus. Also whey and multi are always taken. The first group I cycle just for preference.

Also would you suggest I take HCG during this cycle? The cost is practically nuthing so if it has any worthwhile benefits I am thinking of including it. And for PCT I was going to do Nolva 60/40/40/20.

Another thing is what do you guys think, EQ or NPP, in the end would give me the most lean mass gains?

Any suggestions, concerns, ideas, anything welcome. Thanks.

freEQnasty
10-11-2006, 06:39 AM
Anything guys???

Pirate!
10-11-2006, 03:23 PM
Great cycle! EOD would be best, but E3D is doable. As a general rule of thumb, shooting twice within the half life (~4.5 days for NPP) is ideal. So, EOD would be better. My experience with these compounds backs that up, too. Your pumps will be nice on this mix. Definitely go with the hcg while on. 200 iu E3D starting the second week and running it until pct will likely do ya. May need more. I prefer NPP over eq, but I tend to run both. Right now, I'm doing:

Test Prop/Phenyl Prop Blend 190 mg EOD
NPP 100 mg EOD
EQ 200 mg EOD

And I was running 10-20 mg tbol a day, but the pumps got too crazy after the eq kicked in. I definitely recommend you use an AI like aromasin. I switched to E3D and adjusted the doses accordingly. Didn't work as well, so I went back to EOD.

freEQnasty
10-31-2006, 11:26 AM
Why do you recommend aromasin instead of say Nolv at like 10-20mg day? I thought nolva still allowed for some HGH increase and glycogen uptake, and aromasin does not? I have both and have never used the aromasin so thats most likely what i'll do but would just like to know if it will be more beneficial to use one or the other? Thanks.

Mudge
10-31-2006, 07:00 PM
Nolvadex should NOT be used all the time, aromasin is considered one of the easier on cholesterol AIs. However if you overdo it, its going to hit your cholesterol anyway, which is already going to be impaired from juicing.

freEQnasty
11-09-2006, 06:13 AM
When I ordered I only got 1 gram of aromasin, and i have more than enough nolva. What would be my best bet with these. I was thinking of doing something like 10mg aromasin/10mg nolva a day while on. Then the 60/40/40/20 along with 15 days 10mg aromasin for pct also. I will start the nolv/aroma 2 weeks into the cycle once everythin is at top blood level, then have enough for 100 days at 10mg. I want to take while on to reduce some water and avoid gyno cause im prone. What do you guys think of this idea?

Pirate!
11-09-2006, 03:59 PM
10 mg aromasin/day may be enough. It varies per individual. I'm not a fan of running nolva throughout the whole cycle at any dose. You will have to go by feel.