• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I Finally Found It

Tough Old Man

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Here is the most stupidest post from a guy on another site for doing Anabolic steroids

Originally Posted by rford78
hey guys

this may sound crazy but i am planning to inject a single shot of 100mg test prop to boost my confidence levels as I'll be having a very important job interview in a few days. I'm planning to inject on the morning, few hours before the interview. BY the way, I have some experience dealing with AAS (have done 2 cycles previously).

Do you think 100mg of prop would do any good? If it's gonna be a single 100mg shot, this won't shut me down , correct?

thanks

Here is the most stupidest post from a guy on another site for doing Anabolic steroids

Originally Posted by rford78
hey guys

this may sound crazy but i am planning to inject a single shot of 100mg test prop to boost my confidence levels as I'll be having a very important job interview in a few days. I'm planning to inject on the morning, few hours before the interview. BY the way, I have some experience dealing with AAS (have done 2 cycles previously).

Do you think 100mg of prop would do any good? If it's gonna be a single 100mg shot, this won't shut me down , correct?

thanks

That guy needs to grow some balls of his own... :funny:

Most stupidest eh?

That is pretty funny. He should just take a few shots of whiskey prior to the interview.

So many sperm, and THAT guy had to win.

thats my alt rford78 i did have the prop and my confidence increased and i got the job ,,wish i hadnt though now i hate working at macca,s

Back