• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

dairy products as protein?

F

frankm007

IML Gear Cream!
I use dairy products alot in my diet. I was wondering, are dairy products such as yogurt, milk, etc. an effective source of protein? thanx
-frank

Frank--

dairy products are an awesome source of protein! and they also are a great source for calcium, which is really important for women. is there any particular reason you're asking?

Cleo

I just love yogurt and I probably drink to much milk, its all good, just watch the cals.

------------------
Just another day in the gutter

great, thanx guys. Guess now I just hafta carry some air freshener with me
wink.gif

beware of kidney stones. excessive dairy consumption can cause them and apparently feel like you are being stabbed in the side with a big knife, so don't go overboard.

AC, You said beware of Kidney stones. My deit that I'm starting has alot of dairy products in it. ( bulking ). Any suggestion to avoid the stones?

How did a guest be have the ablitiy to post?

Someone dug up an old ass post, I'd assume he's no longer a member.

IML Gear Cream!
from what I've read dairy products should be consumed alone. it is when they are added to meals that most digestion problems occur. milk should not be used to "wash down" a meal.

Good to know, thanks LAM.

Back