• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Yeah, it's me

lil_guy88

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If you payed attention to the name, lil_guy88, I'm of course no Mariusz Pudzianowski. I stand a towering 5'10" and weigh a hefty 145-150lbs depending on the time of day. I play soccer so I'm constantly running so getting fat DEFINATLY isn't a problem, but gaining muscle has always been since I don't have much fat on me to condense into muscle. I am a college student and I have free access to a gym so that isn't a problem. I'm here for some basic how to's and suggestions...well, I'm gonna get to searching...

Welcome to IM. Start by the stickies at the top of each section.

If you payed attention to the name, lil_guy88, I'm of course no Mariusz Pudzianowski. I stand a towering 5'10" and weigh a hefty 145-150lbs depending on the time of day. I play soccer so I'm constantly running so getting fat DEFINATLY isn't a problem, but gaining muscle has always been since I don't have much fat on me to condense into muscle. I am a college student and I have free access to a gym so that isn't a problem. I'm here for some basic how to's and suggestions...well, I'm gonna get to searching...

Welcome to my world.

You can't "turn fat into muscle"... read the 'stickies" at the top of the homepage. It will help you.

:)

Back