• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

need a spark, any ideas?

Monster1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This forum has been a blessing. I have gotten some good advice, and met some interesting people. I am trying like hell, to get back to where I was before I had my first cancer 6yrs ago. Working out used to be everything to me, but lately I have tried to make several comebacks and just can't get back into it. My girlfriend doesn't understand my need to get back in shape, but I am 29 now and not getting any younger. My problem is simple, lack of effort I guess is what you could call it. I can't get focused, i can't get pumped, I am considerably weaker, and I reach +/- failure in about 45mn to 1hr in the gym. I still stay in the gym doing cardio etc...because anytime in the gym is worthwhile time, in my opinion. Did cancer and the interfeuron treatment make me a hypocondriac(msp), or did it change my physiologically? Can anyone recommend a supplement or anything that will help increase my focus, stamina, intensity or do I just need to get my head out of my ass and buckle down and do it on my own.

Lack of Motivation

General cause:

Low HPA function ---> suppressed NE (norepinephrine)?

Low hGH--> low natural testosterone

Insufficient ACh --> low choline, low methylation rates

Need the following info:

Sample listing of daily diet.

Supps list

Sleep habits: time at retiring, rising, total hours, quality

Stress relief activities, if any.

When was the the last time you had your liver panel and a complete hormone panel conducted?

Hmm. GF isn't helping - she doesn't understand "the Life". Not sure if you are deep into this relationship, but right there, you have a basic values problem that must be resolved. If she doesn't understand basic human health habits, either you educate her gently, or you cease the relationship - she is, at present, a stressor and barrier to your regaining health and wellness.

Where have you been lately, Trouble? :confused:

Back