• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1st Cycle Workout

tryn2getbig

Slowly... but surely!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am starting my first cycle tomorrow, M1T / 4 Derm, and was wondering, would 6 days a week to many days to work out? I am at 5 days now, a very intense 5 days at that.

Weight: 165
Height: 5'10"
B/F: 12%
Years Training: 1 year hard, Off and On 4years

I know that there are those that are going to say that I am too small to start a cycle, but I have thought it through, weighed my options, and have decided to go for it! I have everything I need for my cycle and post cycle so all of my bases are covered for that. And I started taking everything for my immune system early! Thanks in advance--

I am starting my first cycle tomorrow, M1T / 4 Derm, and was wondering, would 6 days a week to many days to work out? I am at 5 days now, a very intense 5 days at that.

Weight: 165
Height: 5'10"
B/F: 12%
Years Training: 1 year hard, Off and On 4years

I know that there are those that are going to say that I am too small to start a cycle, but I have thought it through, weighed my options, and have decided to go for it! I have everything I need for my cycle and post cycle so all of my bases are covered for that. And I started taking everything for my immune system early! Thanks in advance--
You are way too small to be using steroids.

You also seem to have no idea how to eat or train.......you need to get your diet and training in order for a few years before you even think about steroid use. :finger:

I understand that I am small... Currently, I am taking in about 3500-4000 calories a day. Now, these calories that I am taking in are from meats (baked chicken, hamburger, baked turkey), baked potatoes, salads, protien shakes, protien bars, vegetables, fruit, oatmeal, egg whites (I eat 5-6 times daily). I do not eat any type of junkfood or anything that is high in sugar, caffeine, FAT (e.g. candy, chips, ice cream, cakes, and snacks that taste great!) I don't drink alocohol and I don't smoke... I work my ass of when I am in the gym with weights, and I have cut back my cardio to about, if not less than, and hour a week. I think that I have a pretty good grasp on my training and diet! Granted, I'm not professional, but I do what I can!

ok i have to agree with Foreman... reason is that what you are eating is not even close to enough if you're a "HARD" gainer! also you should go to a differ spot in the forum and post a typical week of working out for yourself. let people comment on where you can improve it. i am a tad smaller than you. i am also a hard gainer! but i have also done a small cycle of androl 50 for 6 weeks. but unlike you i have a disease. one part of my disease affects my pancrease so i cannot digest all of the food i take in... so you don't know what it is to be a real "HARD" gainer! when i was on the small cycle and even for the next 4 months off i ate between 10K-13.5K in calories! you have to buy some sort of weight gainer in my opinion. yes it does cost a lot, but put the time and effort into your diest as you say you do in your workouts and you will get results. i put on in 10 months 35lbs. yes some was from the Androl, but i also lost some and then gained a ton after i was off! there were nights i went to bed puking bc i was so full i couldnt move! its called dedication!

did u see this guys thread that got locked????/ this guys a complete fucking idiot

just out of curiosity why am i an idiot? i don't mean to get off topic but jw. i mean did you read the last thread all i wanted to know is if my cycle looked good then you have people that think they know everything. i won't mention names but... you can look for ur self! also i was just defending every website and thing published that says Sustanon is a less toxic steroid over a periode of time, than say others are. thats all. so im an idiot because why? i mean ur post was very intelligent by the way.

just out of curiosity why am i an idiot?
Because you refuse to back up your claim that testosterone is liver toxic and sustanon is magically less toxic then other testosterone. It is the duty of the board members and mods to point out when someone makes false claims. Ignorance is self perpetuating, so those that know better must do what they can to stop it from spreading. No one gets to med school without the capacity for this type of reasoning. :finger:

It is the duty of the board members and mods to point out when someone makes false claims. Ignorance is self perpetuating, so those that know better must do what they can to stop it from spreading. :finger:

HMMMMMMM..... So Pirate should Stop Talking? Nah we all make mistakes.

"This is usually the case for fast-acting substances, they have short half-lives. Which brings us to the point of prolonged use. The general concensus is that methandrostenolone should never be used more than 6 weeks on end due its strong hepatoxic effects. Being largely an oral compound, its also 17-alpha-alkylated to help it survive the liver upon first pass. Liver values are elevated over a short period of time4, making long-term use a very dangerous affair. Liver values should return to normal quite fast after discontinuation however since the effects are so short-lived. Sustanon on the other hand is quite easy on the liver. With low liver values during use, it is often stacked with an oral such as Dianabol or Androl. This stack will allow a user to reach good strength and size gains fast with the Dianabol or Androl, while making good quality gains in size and strength with the Sustanon. While prolonged use of orals is not recommended, Sustanon is often used for a periode of 8-10 weeks."

i do stand corrected on the whole Deca Being just as bad. I am willing to admit when i am wrong, but as you can see the 17 alpha-alkylated are like i said worse on your liver then Sustanon.

*I forgot the report i got this from but i will post it when i go back in the bookmarks (i have a ton) and post it.

Test is test. Doesn't matter what ester it has attached.
Yes orals are harder on the liver than injectables. You obviously have alot to learn yet.
You don't even have a basic understanding of steriods or how they work, it is obvious. And that is not meant to be a knock to you. It is to help you.

IML Gear Cream!
You said that sustanon was less less toxic than other testosterone esters (ie enanthate, cypionate etc), not dbol. Of course dbol is more liver toxic than sustanon.

So Pirate should Stop Talking? Nah we all make mistakes.
The mistake is yours, my friend. You don't understand what it is you are speaking about and you continue to make a fool of yourself.

What medical school admits students with such little understanding of the basic aspects of medicine?

Back