• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Rocco's P/RR/S Part I

Rocco32

UNLEASH THE BEAST
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Started P/RR/S Last week and finished with Power week. This week is RR. Not doing much with legs right now because of my knee. I got accepted to George Mason University so I'll start that next semester.

Chest/Forearms

Incline Bench-
135 x 9/9/8

DB Bench-
60 x 12
55 x 11/11

Cable X-over-
20 x 15
30 x 13

BB Forearm Curl-
90 x 9
70 x 12/14

Reverse BB Forearm Curl-
40 x 10/12/15

Go Rocco!

Congratulations on getting accepted to the university.

Thanks guys, it's a pretty good University...I didn't think I'd get accepted LOL. I'm double majoring- Philosophy and English.

I would double major in Drinking and getting fat :p

:wave: Roc

Congrats on getting into university! What an accomplishment -- and a double major at that! You da man!

Congrats on getting into GMU!

P/RR/S? Right on! I was going to start back into that myself. If the rest of my workouts this week go okay, then it's back to two-a-day P/RR/S.

What pattern are you going to use? Is it going to be straight P/RR/S or are you going to mix it up? I'm thinking about doing P/P/RR/S.

Hey Roc!
Congrats!
I was offered a full ride for drinking a gluttony....even was gonna get intothe fraternity of: Alpha Pie-eating Chew.....but, turned it down. It seems that after I completely balloned up, I was gonna have to eat veggie sandwhiches and get my name changed to Jared.

Did I miss it, or what are the majors gona be in?

nice. what are those degrees gonna do for you?

Congrats Rocco! I know all about George Mason in Fairfax. If I had put down the bong in the late 70's, I probably would have gone there :). That is a really up and coming school. Will look great on your resume buddy.

Congrats on getting into GMU!

P/RR/S? Right on! I was going to start back into that myself. If the rest of my workouts this week go okay, then it's back to two-a-day P/RR/S.

What pattern are you going to use? Is it going to be straight P/RR/S or are you going to mix it up? I'm thinking about doing P/P/RR/S.

Hey buddy, that's cool if you go back too :thumbs: I'm doing the basic for 3 times through and then do the Part II. I loved doing Part II last time I did it so I'm looking forward to that!

Hey Roc!
Congrats!
I was offered a full ride for drinking a gluttony....even was gonna get intothe fraternity of: Alpha Pie-eating Chew.....but, turned it down. It seems that after I completely balloned up, I was gonna have to eat veggie sandwhiches and get my name changed to Jared.

Did I miss it, or what are the majors gona be in?

LOL, what's up Mikey!!! How's everything?

I'm not sure what the degrees are going to do for me yet. I'd really like to start writing and I want to get involved with Human Rights...I'll just get the degrees for now and see what doors open up.

Congrats Rocco! I know all about George Mason in Fairfax. If I had put down the bong in the late 70's, I probably would have gone there :). That is a really up and coming school. Will look great on your resume buddy.
Did you used to live around here? Have I asked you that before? LOL. Thanks JD, nice to see your still here!

Back RR

CG Pulldown-
90 x 9
110 x 9

DB Row-
50 x 12
60 x 12

HS Row-
140 x 13/15

Pullover-
110 x 14/14

Hyper-
60 x 9/8

WO Time- 29 min

I really underestimated what I could do today...I guess that's what the first cycle through is for though eh?

hey! sounds good.
Like the workout! I'm hoping to start back tomorrow!

Did you used to live around here? Have I asked you that before? LOL. Thanks JD, nice to see your still here!
Yep, grew up in Springfield and Annandale.

I never really left. Just get weak on posting sometimes.

IML Gear Cream!
Chest Power

Just got back from a wedding in RI. I ate horribly the entire time I was up there, but I enjoyed it :)

Bench-
215 x 5/5/5

Incline DB-
90 x 5/5/5

Peck Deck-
185 x 5/5

Behind Back Wrist Curl-
115 x 6/6/5

Reverse Forearm Curl-
65 x 5/5

Hey BRother Rocco, w/o's are lookin good!!! Hope all is well for you and yours!!!

Just got back from a wedding in RI. I ate horribly the entire time I was up there, but I enjoyed it :)

Bench-
215 x 5/5/5

Incline DB-
90 x 5/5/5

Peck Deck-
185 x 5/5

Behind Back Wrist Curl-
115 x 6/6/5

Reverse Forearm Curl-
65 x 5/5
I never know which journal to post in dawg.

The crappy eating appears to have increased you recent lifts, nice job :D .

Pretty strong on the pressing Rocco. What sort of program are you following again? I forgot...

Hey BRother Rocco, w/o's are lookin good!!! Hope all is well for you and yours!!!
Hey there Angel. Things are going well, uncertain but well LOL. Hope everything is going well for you!

I never know which journal to post in dawg.

The crappy eating appears to have increased you recent lifts, nice job :D .

LOL, hopefully I'll keep this one for a bit. The lifts went up some but I still feel so damn weak. I look at myself in the mirror and can't believe I only lift what I do. Not that I look amazing in the mirror but I am big even if it's mostly fat LOL.

Pretty strong on the pressing Rocco. What sort of program are you following again? I forgot...

Thanks Cow...I'm doing GoPro's P/RR/S program.

Betcha I can out fat you. Sitting 228-230. Was over 240 on sunday night after a big party weekend in Halifax. Back down to 230 now though.

Back Power

Pull-up-
0 x 5/5/5

DB Row-
90 x 5/5/6

Cable Row-
140 x 5/6

Short workout eh? I'm so happy to be doing pull-ups again without assistance!!!

Betcha I can out fat you. Sitting 228-230. Was over 240 on sunday night after a big party weekend in Halifax. Back down to 230 now though.

:laugh: But you have a good excuse, your life is a whirlwind right now. I'm basically unemployed with lot's of time...why am I still fat :D Are you still going to the gym?

Back