• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Whiter teeth using this home recipe

Vvitto

Never surrender
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I came across a posting where was suggested as an alternative for whitenning teeth the following receipe:
3 tb baking soda+1 tbs salt+peroxide hydrogen

Brush the mixture on your teeth!

ANyone familiar with this home recipe?

Baking soda and peroxide is a really common combination for cleaning/ whitening teeth. Seems to work for me. I've never heard of using salt though. I'd be interested to hear what the salt does to whiten teeth.

hey new member here.... just wanted to kno wht peroxide is and where you can get it from? also i wanted to know if the recipe actually whitens teeth vastly or does it take time? several days...weeks...years to whiten teeth!?? my teeth are just dull in colour..not too bad,but i wish for help in making them shine! plz help! thnx :D

Hydorgen peroxide(H2O2) is a liquid solution used as an antiseptic to help prevent infection in minor cuts or to cleanse the mouth.

It can be found to any grocery store or pharmacy.

As far as whitening I know guys who got good results in a month or so. It all depends on how bad are one's teeth in terms of discoloration.

cool, do we know what we call this Hydrogen Peroxicide normally? I mean does it exist in another form like Dettol etc?

will try i'll keep ya'll updated!

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard about it years ago. I don't use it all the time because it can be harsh on the teeth (as far as wearing the enamel down) but use it occasionally if they start to lose their sparkle.
grin1.gif

m

Heard about this too. There are many name brand toothpastes out now with peroxide and baking soda in them. Not sure what percentage though.

TJohn

Back