• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Korean Prostitution....

Witmaster

Esprit de Corps
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
:wtf:

what seems to be the problem?

Why would anyone want a Korean prostitute, when you can get a good American girlfriend for free and it's a lot better?

That hyperlinking was awesome.

You know what? That is a FANTASTIC idea. Not breaking the law, basically you're setting up masturbation rooms and charging people $40 a pop to use it. If people will pay for it, why not?

Although how do they clean out the doll every time? That would be a terrible job.

The japanese will soon make their version of this and it will be sick. I cant wait to see what those sushi eating bastards will make. Androids, aliens and other things. Amazing. :bounce:

i heard there pussies are side ways lol. love ya long time!

The link don't even work anymore. That's disappointing!

Why would anyone want a Korean prostitute, when you can get a good American girlfriend for free and it's a lot better?

Mudge is right. No such thing as a free girlfriend, especially an American one.

Koreans are fukkin awesome. Or, awesome fukkin, I should say.

The reason you'd prefer a korean prostitute, or any prost for that matter is cuz they'll gtfo when ur done. Far cheaper and less of a hassle than a gf. Plus, they'll do whatever you want. If you're lucky, they might even let you beat and humiliate them.

Koreans are fukkin awesome. Or, awesome fukkin, I should say.

The reason you'd prefer a korean prostitute, or any prost for that matter is cuz they'll gtfo when ur done. Far cheaper and less of a hassle than a gf. Plus, they'll do whatever you want. If you're lucky, they might even let you beat and humiliate them.

+1 When your done they GTFO, No hassels No names No phone numbers. just drop a load and GTFO. Plus i like thier little bodies.

Damn broken link. I guess it's time to hit up craigslist. :geewhiz:

+1 When your done they GTFO, No hassels No names No phone numbers. just drop a load and GTFO. Plus i like thier little bodies.

I got GFs like that . . they get paid in Captn jizz :coffee:

Jizz = Food :coffee:

Well, with so much praise, now I think, I understand why they were considered as "comfort women" for the Japanese.

:nerd:

thanks

I just seen them first hand last weekend at hooker hill in Itaewon.... they pop out of glass doors like Jack-in-the-boxes in mini skirts and tube tops and try to drag you in. I gladly denied the offering of their black syphilis buffet. It was an experience though.

Useless without pics

Back