• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Rocco's EDT Program

Rocco32

UNLEASH THE BEAST
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
After reading the post by Cow and talking with Patrick I decided to give this a go. I think it'll be good for hypertrophy but also to kickstart my metabolism and keep things (exercises) simple for now which is what I need. I'm start the first phase of this and this is my break-up:

Mon- Chest/Back
Tue- Quads/Hams
Thur- Lower Back/Abs/Calves
Friday-Tri's/Bi's

There are many different ways to split things up and that will be how I change every 6-8 weeks. Then there is another phase that Charles Stanley has written that I'll start doing. Here is the link to the program: http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=459765 It's basically picking 2 exercises, in this case I choose opposing or unrelated muscles and performing the two exercises back to back with as little rest in between as possible for 20 minutes...then you go on to another 2 exercises and do it again for 20 minutes. You keep the weights the same. The next time you do the workout you want to increase the number or reps you get in 20 minutes.

Day 1: Chest/Back

First circuit

Bench-
135 x 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6

Reverse Grip Pulldown-
80 x 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6

So that's 90 reps for each exercise

Second Circuit

Hammer Strength Incline Bench-
90 x 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6

Low Row-
85 x 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/5

That's 90 reps for HS Incline and 89 for Low Row

Definately a hard workout but I don't think I picked the weights heavy enough. I should have only been doing singles by the end and I got 30 sets in 20 minutes. I'll increase the poundage by 20% and see what happens next week.

Interesting. That would kick the shit out of me.

But I am a fat fuck :p

Interesting. That would kick the shit out of me.

But I am a fat fuck :p
I'm fat too :p

Interestingly I didn't notice how badly it affected me till after I was finished. While your doing it your really not distracted by anything since you don't have time to be and you just keep giving it your all back and forth. But walking out to my car I thought I was going to die and for about 1 hour after that LOL.

Holy shit. Thats alot of reps. Did you find it to be more of a cardiovascular workout or endurance?

Holy shit. Thats alot of reps. Did you find it to be more of a cardiovascular workout or endurance?
I think it felt more endurance. Like I said, I think I picked the weights too light. I don't think I was supposed to get that many reps, but needless to say my back and chest did feel enormously huge after, LOL.

OMG!!! Brother Rocco, that w/o would have KILLED me!!! Best Wishes with the new routine my Friend!!!

dang....betcha are gonan feel THAT in the morning....
How ya been, Roc?

First circuit

Bench-
135 x 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6

Reverse Grip Pulldown-
80 x 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6

So that's 90 reps for each exercise

Second Circuit

Hammer Strength Incline Bench-
90 x 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6

Low Row-
85 x 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/5

That's 90 reps for HS Incline and 89 for Low Row

Definately a hard workout but I don't think I picked the weights heavy enough. I should have only been doing singles by the end and I got 30 sets in 20 minutes. I'll increase the poundage by 20% and see what happens next week.

Wassa matter? Wimp out? :laugh:

Cool, I hope you do well. His suggestion was to pick your 10-12RM and do half that number of repetitions per set to start. Of course, you don't even have to do it that way.

Let use know how you feel tomorrow. Supposedly you get incredibly sore from this kind of workout, most likely due to the very high volume.

Very interesting w/o Rocco, looks like it would be an extremely effective for cutting. Glad it's you and not me bud :thumbs:

OMG!!! Brother Rocco, that w/o would have KILLED me!!! Best Wishes with the new routine my Friend!!!
What, the HIT man?!? I don't think so LOL.

dang....betcha are gonan feel THAT in the morning....
How ya been, Roc?
Ummm, I actually felt it for a couple of morning :laugh: That's why it's been so long for another workout :D

I'm doing well, how bout yourself big guy?

Cool, I hope you do well. His suggestion was to pick your 10-12RM and do half that number of repetitions per set to start. Of course, you don't even have to do it that way.

Let use know how you feel tomorrow. Supposedly you get incredibly sore from this kind of workout, most likely due to the very high volume.
Thanks Cow. That's what I was trying to do but I think I estimated my 12RM off. I messed up todays w/o a bit too :)

Very interesting w/o Rocco, looks like it would be an extremely effective for cutting. Glad it's you and not me bud :thumbs:

Thanks Blu, it definately takes motivation to get into the gym after you've done this once!

Arms

1st Set

BB Curl-
65 x 6/6/6/6/6/5/6/6/5/5/5/5/4/4/4 = 79 reps

Skull-
65 x 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/5/5/5 = 87 reps

2nd Set

DB Curl Sitting-
30 x 6/6/6/6/5/5/5/5/5/5/5/5/5/5 = 74 reps

One Arm DB Tri Ext-
15 x 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6 = 84 reps

Too light on the skulls and definately too light on the DB Ext. The other exercises could go up a bit as well.

IML Gear Cream!
Good lookin w/o BRother Rocco, how do you feel with all that volume??? Keep at it my Friend, wishing you nothing but the best!!!

was'sup, Roc!

1st Set

BB Curl-
65 x 6/6/6/6/6/5/6/6/5/5/5/5/4/4/4 = 79 reps

Skull-
65 x 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/5/5/5 = 87 reps

2nd Set

DB Curl Sitting-
30 x 6/6/6/6/5/5/5/5/5/5/5/5/5/5 = 74 reps

One Arm DB Tri Ext-
15 x 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6 = 84 reps

Too light on the skulls and definately too light on the DB Ext. The other exercises could go up a bit as well.

Holy F'n cow Roc !! What are you doing now ? Hey bud :wave:

Looks like fun. I sort of like these workouts because they are so simple and to the point.

Holy Cow Roc...I get to about 20 reps (cause I'm on high reps right now too) and I'm just about to die!!!

I second Gary's question......

I think...he's been wanting to post...but can't get his arms to move...
:D

Good lookin w/o BRother Rocco, how do you feel with all that volume??? Keep at it my Friend, wishing you nothing but the best!!!

It's alright. It's not so bad since your not going to failure until close to the end of the 20 minutes. It's tiring though!!

Holy F'n cow Roc !! What are you doing now ? Hey bud :wave:
Hey buddy, we've missed you!!! I'm starting school full-time in the spring. Right now I'm just doing some writing and I'm in the middle of memorizing the book of Mark to do dramatic recitations at Churches and such. What's going on with you?

Back