• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

cycle question

mrpower

eduardo
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I still got 2 more weeks till' my "Test" cycle ends, is there something i should take at the end of the cycle to start producing testosterone like i used to, and where can i get this?.Some people have told me it doesnt really matter, but out off all i respect u guys for ur good criticism and advise.

I still got 2 more weeks till' my "Test" cycle ends, is there something i should take at the end of the cycle to start producing testosterone like i used to, and where can i get this?.Some people have told me it doesnt really matter, but out off all i respect u guys for ur good criticism and advise.
19 and on steroids :thumb: good job son :rolleyes:

i know..it seems crazy but to me it was my only way out, i was 137 and looked like a damn twig, i trained my ass off and still looked the same, i know that with a better diet and workout i wouldve achieved my goals but it would have taken me a long time.Right now im at 160, pretty well defined, i got a great diet and steroids are nowhere near my future.can you help me out with what i asked?

i know..it seems crazy but to me it was my only way out, i was 137 and looked like a damn twig, i trained my ass off and still looked the same, i know that with a better diet and workout i wouldve achieved my goals but it would have taken me a long time.Right now im at 160, pretty well defined, i got a great diet and steroids are nowhere near my future.can you help me out with what i asked?

Patience is a virtue.

Little guy , you must be wait more time , may be at 28-30,give to your body time to achieve mass.

try to talk with some body, about the pro and contro.

take care.

thanx guys for the advice, and dont worry no more juice for me, im good where im at right now...but i still dunno if i should take something else at the end of my cycle, any advice on this

thanx a lot pirate, do u list how much and often i should take any of these in the stickies?

thanx a lot pirate, do u list how much and often i should take any of these in the stickies?

Do a little research budd,it won't be hard to find and you should have this stuff figured out before you even begin your cycle,not flaming but your not going to be told all the answers do your homework and wait awhile before you start that next cycle and educate yourself on what your doing.;)

thanx a lot guys.....yeah if the is a next time i'll do a lot of research before i rush into any of this, but it didnt turn out bad after all, i feel pretty good, my last shot was about a week and havent lost anyweight, hope to stay that way

but i got this little hard thing on the side of one of my nuts, dunno wtf it is, hoping it will go away, if not i'll cut it off myself

That might be funny if it wasn't for testicular cancer.

what are u saying pirate??? i got testicular cancer?!!!!:eek:

well im serious about it.it wasnt there before i started taking test.....u think testosterone might have something to do with it....is test known to give cancer?

Get it checked!

well im serious about it.it wasnt there before i started taking test.....u think testosterone might have something to do with it....is test known to give cancer?

Highly unlikely to be cancerous but why take the risk of not getting it checked out? If it's in the tubes and not on the ball, it might be a varicose vein (called a varicocele in this part of the body - you see, it's common enough to get its own name!). They'll ask you to stand and lie down and if it is one of these then the size will change because of the blood flow. They will most likely send you for an ultrasound scan to be sure - lots of jelly and if you're lucky a nice nurse...

Quote from a medical website:
Who Gets Them?
Although they don't happen to every guy, varicoceles are fairly common. They appear in about 15% of guys between 15 and 25 years old, and they mostly occur during puberty. That's because during puberty, the testicles grow rapidly and need more blood delivered to them. If the valves in the veins in the scrotum aren't functioning quite as well as they should, the veins can't handle transporting this extra blood from the testicles. So, although most of the blood continues to flow correctly, blood begins to back up, creating a varicocele.

An interesting fact is that varicoceles occur mostly on the left side of the scrotum. This is because a guy's body is organized so that blood flow on that side of the scrotum is greater, so varicoceles happen more often in the left testicle than the right. Although it's less common, they can sometimes occur on both sides.

I speak from experience here. At the ripe old age of 46 I dsicovered one of these babies in the tubes on the left hand side. Hardly puberty. Well, if you use HCG to keep your balls or get them back to size post-cycle then you're going to encourage a good blood flow. I found mine one month post-cycle and my guess is it was caused by my cycle/PCT. Usually they leave them but if they get bigger and stay uncomfortable (mine does now and again) they may offer surgery to remove it (the varicocele not the the ball!) ... don't fancy that!

If it's on the ball, it's not necessarily cancerous but it must be checked out. Unless you check them regularly, it might have been there for a while.

There is a link between test and testicular cancer so you up your chances if you take exogenous test - or just about any AAS.

Get it checked!

Back