PDA

View Full Version : BigDyl in MMA threads

Doublebase
10-26-2006, 04:09 PM
Is there a way we can keep BigDyl from posting in any MMA related threads? He does not know anything about the subject. He spreads all this propaganda and I think it will hurt our new members. Please stick to the topic.

TJ Cline
10-26-2006, 04:13 PM
I think he offers more than most to those threads.

Goodfella9783
10-26-2006, 04:26 PM
I think he offers more than most to those threads.

If you count comparing PRIDE to UFC non stop then you are correct.

AKIRA
10-26-2006, 04:28 PM
Is there a way we can keep BigDyl from posting in any MMA related threads? He does not know anything about the subject. He spreads all this propaganda and I think it will hurt our new members. Please stick to the topic.

The kid sucks, but I dont know. Youre picking a fight here.

:bounce:

Doublebase
10-26-2006, 05:09 PM
The kid sucks, but I dont know. Youre picking a fight here.

:bounce:

:box:

Dale Mabry
10-26-2006, 05:14 PM
I think he is knowledgeable in the area, and most Pride Fighters are better than the UFC guys. HW is no challenge and Chuck is so one dimensional at light heavy.

Goodfella9783
10-26-2006, 06:00 PM
I think he is knowledgeable in the area, and most Pride Fighters are better than the UFC guys. HW is no challenge and Chuck is so one dimensional at light heavy.

Agree and disagree. Chuck is one dimensional because he continues to win doing so. He stops the takedown and strikes and wins easily. Look at him fight in PRIDE in the vid FatCat posted on the UFC 65 thread. He's put in with a great striker and shoots in for the takedown and gets the guy on the ground and throws knees while he has him in a headlock. Most people don't know that Chuck is a world class wrestler because the fight rarely goes to the ground. When him in Tito fight in Dec. we will prbably see more of what Liddell can do on the ground.

Doublebase
10-27-2006, 06:44 AM
HW is no challenge and Chuck is so one dimensional at light heavy.

Ignorant statement.

BigDyl
10-27-2006, 09:40 AM

What do you know about MMA?

Nothing son. You're a hypocrite. :thumb:

You don't practice MMA or watch it. I watch almost every event, and I actually practice MMA.

Your credibility = 0

MCx2
10-27-2006, 09:52 AM

I think he is somewhat knowledgeable, but he rarely has anything to backup his arguments except PRIDE is better than UFC son. :rolleyes:

WW and LW classes in the UFC are just as good as anything international so poo on that.

Goodfella9783
10-27-2006, 10:20 AM
Yeah the PRIDE/UFC thing gets old. Comparing PRIDE fighters vs. UFC fighters individually is ok. But to compare the 2 organizations as a whole is lame.

tucker01
10-27-2006, 10:21 AM
Can you guys quit bitching like 12 year old girls. Good fucking lord you don't like his comments ignore him. Is it that hard to do?

TJ Cline
10-27-2006, 10:21 AM

You don't practice MMA or watch it. I watch almost every event, and I actually practice MMA.

Your credibility = 0True story, I agree 100%

TJ Cline
10-27-2006, 10:22 AM
Can you guys quit bitching like 12 year old girls. Good fucking lord you don't like his comments ignore him. Is it that hard to do?That comment is sexist. :banned:

P-funk
10-27-2006, 10:23 AM
true story,

mess with The Dyl and get a roundhouse to the Head.

tucker01
10-27-2006, 10:29 AM
That comment is sexist. :banned:

That is ok Not only am I Sexist...

I am racist too.

TJ Cline
10-27-2006, 10:41 AM
That is ok Not only am I Sexist...

I am racist too.That makes two of us :shhh:

Jodi
10-27-2006, 10:43 AM
That makes two of us :shhh:

:doh: No way, really? I'm shocked :eek:

TJ Cline
10-27-2006, 10:53 AM
:doh: No way, really? I'm shocked :eek:I am what 99% of people are not....honest ;)

goandykid
10-27-2006, 11:54 AM
I say make him Mod of Sports :P

MCx2
10-27-2006, 11:57 AM
I say make him Mod of Sports :P

That would be the death of a perfectly good forum. How can you give the moderator position to the person that does the most trolling? :hmmm:

goandykid
10-27-2006, 05:07 PM
That would be the death of a perfectly good forum. How can you give the moderator position to the person that does the most trolling? :hmmm:

I think he knows enough about the sport to comment, even though he's really really really opinionated. Never bothered me

MCx2
10-28-2006, 09:07 AM
I think he knows enough about the sport to comment, even though he's really really really opinionated. Never bothered me

Biased works better there.

goandykid
10-28-2006, 03:54 PM
Biased works better there.

You work better there.

MyK
10-28-2006, 04:01 PM
I find it offensive that BigDyl has been singled out!

Thread Reported!

Doublebase
10-30-2006, 08:43 AM
:rolleyes:

Your credibility = 0

That question would take a year to answer.

How do you know what I practice or watch? I watch every event, including the free ones on Spike. I also watch TUF. I guess kickboxing isn't a martial art? I also plan on starting BJJ next month. Idiot

MCx2
10-30-2006, 09:19 AM
You work better there.

Huh? :shrug:

BigDyl
10-30-2006, 09:36 AM
:rolleyes:

That question would take a year to answer.

How do you know what I practice or watch? I watch every event, including the free ones on Spike. I also watch TUF. I guess kickboxing isn't a martial art? I also plan on starting BJJ next month. Idiot

Post reported.

Thread started to flame member.

Infraction +2

Doublebase
10-30-2006, 10:58 AM
Post reported.

Thread started to flame member.

Infraction +2

It was just a suggestion.

goandykid
10-31-2006, 05:13 PM
Huh? :shrug:

:confused:

visionsect
11-03-2006, 08:20 PM
I think you are all a bunch of babies. Every last one of you, and my statement has no credibility because I don't even know what I am talking about...yeah...I said it...I have NO IDEA! I practice MMA, I watch MMA, and I study MA history. I've done it all since the age of 6 (this is true). You can compare fighters and organizations of fighters until your face turns blue and you puke your guts out. Its not gonna make any difference as to what would happen if two fighters get in the ring, duke it out like big boys, and then we see who the winner is.

Our opinons do not matter. That's why we call them opinions. Opinions are 10% educated guess and 90% BS. We don't know reality, nor the future, until it becomes present/reality aka "really happening". So all we can do fellas is listen to one another whether we like what the other is saying or not, and just believe whatever the heck we want.

P.S. I like candy canes