• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

greetings.

CareerEnder1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hello all, my name is Mike I am 22 Years Old. I have been training on and off (more on then off) for the past 6 years. My weight has fluctuated greatly in the time that I have been training. I have been up to 220 LBS 12% BF at my bulkiest and 165LBS 10%BF at my tiniest. I have always tried to gain lean mass but my efforts have been futile in the past that is why i have come here to learn from like minded individuals and get advice on those hard to answer topics. My problem is when I try do a bulking cycle i gain fat as well as mass then when i try to cut i lose all my gains with the fat so i am here to learn some new techniques and maybe get the skinny on a few supplements. I have currently been using nothing but creatine and protein and I have gained about 11 solid pounds in the past few months. Now i am planning on trying a prohormone cycle to see what kind of results that I can get. I hope that I can learn from some knowledgeable folks on here.

-Mike

hello all, my name is Mike I am 22 Years Old. I have been training on and off (more on then off) for the past 6 years. My weight has fluctuated greatly in the time that I have been training. I have been up to 220 LBS 12% BF at my bulkiest and 165LBS 10%BF at my tiniest. I have always tried to gain lean mass but my efforts have been futile in the past that is why i have come here to learn from like minded individuals and get advice on those hard to answer topics. My problem is when I try do a bulking cycle i gain fat as well as mass then when i try to cut i lose all my gains with the fat so i am here to learn some new techniques and maybe get the skinny on a few supplements. I have currently been using nothing but creatine and protein and I have gained about 11 solid pounds in the past few months. Now i am planning on trying a prohormone cycle to see what kind of results that I can get. I hope that I can learn from some knowledgeable folks on here.

-Mike

Everything worthwhile is done over time and in moderation. I'm trying to gain a half-pound of muscle a month. Reasonable. Over the long haul... I'll gain 12 lbs. of muscle in two years while increasing my bodyweight about the same.

In the end, I'll acheive my goal. Why fuss over it?

Back