• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Creatine and Amino Acids

Distortion

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
EAS and others make alot of different types of creatine. The EAS Phosphagen HP is just regular creatine right? But the EAS Betagen is Creatine + amino acids right? Is it better to have the Phosphagen HP and take Amino Pills or take the combo of EAS Betagen if thats what it is?

In other words which do you find more effective?
------------------
bigger, stronger, faster

[This message has been edited by Distortion (edited 05-01-2001).]

Hmmm good question, I think it would have the same effect so I would go for the cheaper of the two. I personally take EAS Phosphagen (not HP) and eat protein where I can find it (Designer Protein Whey, egg whites, small insects that crawl in my mouth while I sleep but I don't know about them, etc.)

------------------
Lift well! But don't forget to put it down afterwards.

I see. You don't take amino acids? What do they do anyways?

------------------
get bigger, stronger, faster

I'm not an expert on the subject, but I thought protein was amino acids... Designer protein says it has amino acids. Perhaps somebody can clear it up for us.

------------------

It could be combined in your protein. But i know Protein and Amino Acids are not the same thing

------------------

Amino Acids are the building blocks of proteins.
http://encarta.msn.com/find/Concise.asp?ti=010C9000

according to this anyway
smile.gif

------------------

building blocks yes. But i don't see any ingredients of thoes things in my protein. But I could be wrong

------------------

Back