• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Liquid Nolva VS. Pills-Which is better???

repoj

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have gyno in both of my nipples, nothing horribly major as I have had it ever since I was a kid. But my right breast just under the nipple has a very small lump, not visible to the eye but just enough to make my nipple sting when I brush my hand over it at odd times of the day. I want to get some Nolva to ease the gyno away a bit and the pills are a little harder to come by for me than the liquid in a "test chemical" form.
What do you guys think I should do?

If you have had it since you were a kid, I'm sure it has hardened and it will require surgery to remove it. You need to see a doctor about it.

I think that I need to be more specific on the matter, I haven't had the LUMP since I was a kid just the puffy nipples look. After tacing several cycles here and there I developed a very small lump under my right nipple. But my gyno has never been agressive even whan on test. My nipples are still kindof puffy and the lump is more of a nuesance to me since I'm the only on that knows it's there I guess it just works on my mind. But if the gear started it's agrevation than I have myself to blame.

The liquid is the same thing. Just tastes bad.

Damn yeah the first time i tryed the liquid nolva i took it straight......big mistake lol now i always mix it in cyrstal light, not as bad.

if u can find pills get the pills
the lquid taste god awful.

I have gyno in both of my nipples, nothing horribly major as I have had it ever since I was a kid. But my right breast just under the nipple has a very small lump, not visible to the eye but just enough to make my nipple sting when I brush my hand over it at odd times of the day. I want to get some Nolva to ease the gyno away a bit and the pills are a little harder to come by for me than the liquid in a "test chemical" form.
What do you guys think I should do?

puffy nipples wont go away from using nolva tho will they? also, will nolva only work against gyno if uve been taking anabolic steroids?

If the puffiness of your nipples is do to excess estrogen, nolva will help--even if it isn't induced by steroid use.

if u can find pills get the pills
the lquid taste god awful.

Put it in a drink so you dont taste it, I've had the powder raw in a teaspoon and its not the worst thing I've had.

Pills are easier, but more expensive. Man up and down the liquid if you want to save a few bucks.

IML Gear Cream!
Completely agree. I just hit some of AG-guys L-Via.......the most god awfull nasty, rats ass shitty tasting stuff I have ever tasted-but damn it did the trick lol. Looking forward to trying the L-Dex.

can anyone link me to where i can get nolva pills for a decent price?

Back