• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Advice For Those Prone To Skin Cancer?

JimSnow

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I spent too many hours in the sun as a youth.

Now at 45... I have many AKs and a couple of basal cell carcinomas (not seen a physician about those yet). Easy to diagnose. A little young for that kind of crap.

Basically been out of the sun for 15 years - but the damage is done.

Advice from the experienced... besides the obvious use of screens - preventative stuff?

Tell me some stories. BTW - no melanomas yet.

See a dermatologist for the existing tumors; they need to be examined and determination made of urgency for treatment. Ask for a whole body examination - ask for questionable looking moles to be marked with an indelible ink marker.

Take photographs at home. Use common points of reference (anatomical) and measurements to make sure you can locate these moles/growths/hyperpigmented areas again. Have the dermatologist prioritize them for you, for treatment.

Buy the large size mole treatment
(cancerx.org or http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=651 Black Salve forum)

..and use Indian Black Mud salve (typically contains two forms of bloodroot plus another two herbs that induce tissue repair). This will effectively remove the carcinomas without resort to surgical intervention, drug use etc.

Treat all of the marked areas, bit by bit. Do NOT treat them all at once. At most treat 2 at a time. This serial treatment will probably take a year or more to get all of the culprits removed.

Read these two sites so you know what to expect. Read the forums to help you understand the process and followup treated site care to encourage fast healing, reduce secondary infection risk and reduce scarring. In most cases, done properly, scarring is very minimal.

This salve treats only the surface altered growths. Some moles with very deep roots may need more than one treatment.

For marked sites that need to be treated on the back and on difficult locations for reach for self treatment, you will need to educate the person who will be helping you with salve application, observation of treatment progress and post tumor/mole removal care.

This treatment is fairly widely known, but rarely discussed within these forums.

I suggest all forum members who have had repeat sunburn and excessive sun exposure events to consider this approach to self-treatment to manage risk for skin cancers. A physician must be included in this treatment process, if tumors are present, because of the possibility of tumor metastasis (spread of tumor cells to other locations in the body).

WOW Trouble, is there anything you can't reply to rapidly and intelligently?

Photos. I have photos of my questionable growths... from 14 months ago. I'll take these to the dermatologist. I have measurements in millimeters layered on the photos. I also plan on marking concerned areas on my body w/ a Sharpie before the visit. I can measure expansiveness of growth through the period from specific hairs surrounding the questionable tissue.

..and use Indian Black Mud salve (typically contains two forms of bloodroot plus another two herbs that induce tissue repair). This will effectively remove the carcinomas without resort to surgical intervention, drug use etc.

I would have assumed that the infected tissue cannot be repaired... only removed by excision. A basal cell ocurrs in the lower epithelial levels? The tissue is mutated, damaged beyond healthy regeneration and has a 5% chance of metastasis? The surgeon will remove the damaged region and a margin of tissue surrounding, reconnect or graft healthy tissue.

At any rate... it's stupid of me to have let this anomoly go for so long. I've bookmarked your ref.

Thanks again.

JimSnow

Stay out of the sun.

BTW - a basal cell or squamous cell carcinoma is not a surface "mole". Very different in appearance. And, with some research... you can determine whether a brown or black mole (or multi-colored) is likely to be a deadly melanoma. But, only a dermatologist can tell you for sure - and he'll always rely on pathology results.

Yessir, I have seen a patient ( an RN) who had a basal cell carcinoma on her face, at the side of her nose, under her eye. She showed me the scar remaining after biochemical excision. And she ran home (met her at the library in another town and we got to talking) fetched her journal, to show me the the sequence of photos that documented treatment.

The entire excision and healing took ~10 days. At the end, there was a small slightly raised pink scar, hardly visible. In the middle of the procedure, the affected area was red, raised with a large white patch in the center, measuring about 3 inches in diameter. Looked like hell, a small golf ball like projection on her face that she kept covered with a light bandage.

She had a picture of the naturally excised tumor that came off with her bandage when she was replacing it on day 7. The 'hole' was larger than a nickel but smaller than a quarter, with smooth pink wet edges.

The excised tumor was an wet looking whitish pink mass. The hole depth was considerable.

Get my drift here? The tumor 'roots' were quite deep. The treatment effectively isolated the cell mass, caused the edges to lyse (cells spontaneous break open), the mass to curl in on itself away from the healthy tissue..and to fall out or come out easily post treatment.

Its the most fricking amazing sequence of photos of treatment that I have ever seen..

The speed of healing afterwards was equally shocking. She stressed the need to use the supportive nutrients recommended on the site. They are mostly to boost natural antioxidant synthesis and induce an immune support matrix (produced in the gut and liver).

The initial photo shows a very small growth, about 1/4" in diameter. The tumor that spontaneous ejected following induced chemical excision was at least 8x larger.

The sites I mentioned have very similar photo sequences. Some are deep subsurface tumors. I have a former work cohort who had a number of breast tissue tumors that responded to this treatment (17 in all, ranging from pea- to half dollar sized tumors which had been located by MRI and marked for treatment; husband was an ND who urged her to try this approach - she is currently cancer free).

The photographs and independent confirmation from coworkers who had also tried this black salve lent considerable credibility to this treatment matrix. Its why I recommend it over the traditional surgical excision which may not catch all of the affected cell mass in these tumors and pre-cancerous growths. This chemical tagging of the expressed unnatural cell surface compounds on tumor cells is what attracts natural killer cells to the site and elicit cell rejection (why the mass self destructs), in addition to the plant compounds that signal auto-destruct within the defective cells.

Stay out of the sun or limit exposure between 10 and 4pm. Seek and wear sun block type clothing when solar intensity is high; be aware that reflected light can also cause photo-damage to skin. Wear a hat and sun glasses to protect eyes, scalp and neck, top of ears from unintended sun exposure. Renew application of high-SPF lotions or creams several times throughout the day on exposed skin surfaces and under light-colored clothing. There has been recent evidence that some supplements and topical OTC treatments can promote skin repair of UV damaged tissues.

I didn't know about the Indian Black salve until this past summer. However, its been part of native ethnobotanic pharmacia for more than 200 yrs. There are a number of plant species (the NIH has documented about 170) that have similar compounds that appear to be potent anticancer agents.

Yessir, I have seen a patient ( an RN) who had a basal cell carcinoma on her face, at the side of her nose, under her eye. She showed me the scar remaining after biochemical excision. And she ran home (met her at the library in another town and we got to talking) fetched her journal, to show me the the sequence of photos that documented treatment.

The entire excision and healing took ~10 days. At the end, there was a small slightly raised pink scar, hardly visible. In the middle of the procedure, the affected area was red, raised with a large white patch in the center, measuring about 3 inches in diameter. Looked like hell, a small golf ball like projection on her face that she kept covered with a light bandage.

She had a picture of the naturally excised tumor that came off with her bandage when she was replacing it on day 7. The 'hole' was larger than a nickel but smaller than a quarter, with smooth pink wet edges.

The excised tumor was an wet looking whitish pink mass. The hole depth was considerable.

Get my drift here? The tumor 'roots' were quite deep. The treatment effectively isolated the cell mass, caused the edges to lyse (cells spontaneous break open), the mass to curl in on itself away from the healthy tissue..and to fall out or come out easily post treatment.

Its the most fricking amazing sequence of photos of treatment that I have ever seen..

The speed of healing afterwards was equally shocking. She stressed the need to use the supportive nutrients recommended on the site. They are mostly to boost natural antioxidant synthesis and induce an immune support matrix (produced in the gut and liver).

The initial photo shows a very small growth, about 1/4" in diameter. The tumor that spontaneous ejected following induced chemical excision was at least 8x larger.

The sites I mentioned have very similar photo sequences. Some are deep subsurface tumors. I have a former work cohort who had a number of breast tissue tumors that responded to this treatment (17 in all, ranging from pea- to half dollar sized tumors which had been located by MRI and marked for treatment; husband was an ND who urged her to try this approach - she is currently cancer free).

The photographs and independent confirmation from coworkers who had also tried this black salve lent considerable credibility to this treatment matrix. Its why I recommend it over the traditional surgical excision which may not catch all of the affected cell mass in these tumors and pre-cancerous growths. This chemical tagging of the expressed unnatural cell surface compounds on tumor cells is what attracts natural killer cells to the site and elicit cell rejection (why the mass self destructs), in addition to the plant compounds that signal auto-destruct within the defective cells.

Well, I'm curious as to why a "biochemical excision" was choosen. Seems "sloppy". I've had a few AKs removed, it's "ugly". My "tumor" is 9/16" in diameter... roughly unchanged since I first noticed two years ago... key ref to being basal, instead of squamous. It's getting a bit more often scaley and "thinner in appearance, ...deeper". Bad part, is that it lies on my forehead just above the typical protruding veins. Problematic, I venture to guess.

You're describing "the tip of the iceberg", as I've heard. 8X sounds astounding, but not unexpected.

Trouble, please email me any info regarding your suggestion. If you're right... I need be concerned.

JimSnow.

Stay out of the sun or limit exposure between 10 and 4pm. Seek and wear sun block type clothing when solar intensity is high; be aware that reflected light can also cause photo-damage to skin. Wear a hat and sun glasses to protect eyes, scalp and neck, top of ears from unintended sun exposure. Renew application of high-SPF lotions or creams several times throughout the day on exposed skin surfaces and under light-colored clothing. There has been recent evidence that some supplements and topical OTC treatments can promote skin repair of UV damaged tissues.

I didn't know about the Indian Black salve until this past summer. However, its been part of native ethnobotanic pharmacia for more than 200 yrs. There are a number of plant species (the NIH has documented about 170) that have similar compounds that appear to be potent anticancer agents.

A note regarding the use of sunblock:

On a recent excursion to Charleston this summer... my family and friends did the 45spf sunblock thing on a chartered trip to some islands. At the end of the day after many applications each - you could see "swipe marks" from where people did not fully cover areas. It was strange, but actually funny to see.

Also, cover the ears, tops of feet, wear hats, sunglasses. Take off your clothes and jump into cool water with the dolphins... unrelated advice.

I've got some serious skin problems. Save your skin - It may have already killed me.

Jim

Well, you can call precise chemical excision sloppy, but its quite the opposite.

Its clever science. Just because its derived from natural plant sources, don't be fooled into thinking its hocus pocus new age treatment.

Also, if you will consider the strategy I outlined, there is no reason to be so pessimistic about your life expectancy.

I've provided you with the information you need, Jim. Your next step should be to schedule a visit to your primary care physician for a referral to a dermatologist ASAP.

Good luck.

Back