• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hcg??

footballmaniac

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I remember reading something about this somewhere and just wantede to get your opinions on it. Thanks.

Mind elaborating?

Sure. HCG is short for Human chorionic gonadotropin. It is a hormone and is suppose to mimic the effect of LH in males and stimulate the leydigg cells to produce more testosterone.

Here's a wiki link.

No, I know what it is. I was asking you to elaborate on what you wanted to know. It's effectiveness? You're question was very general, there's people on this board who could talk about it for hours.

However, I thought it was used to jump start your nuts into making test again after a test cycle.

You are 16-17 years old. What do you need it for?

How can you tell his age?

I'm 18 actually. I want to make a doctor's appointment which should have been done a long time ago. I feel that my body is not producing the amount of testosterone that it should be. I mean when I've gone to the gym with my dad and stuff I've seen his balls and mine arent nearly as big. His are at least 4 times the size of mine.

I'm just trying to explore all the options I can to help me out with my situation.

Thants should clear up goandykid's question up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BTW, is it to late for me. I've heard that your growth plates don't close until you are like 21 so there would be still time for me right?

I'm 18 actually. I want to make a doctor's appointment which should have been done a long time ago. I feel that my body is not producing the amount of testosterone that it should be. I mean when I've gone to the gym with my dad and stuff I've seen his balls and mine arent nearly as big. His are at least 4 times the size of mine.

I'm just trying to explore all the options I can to help me out with my situation.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Easily the best post on IM, ever.

IML Gear Cream!
I tried really hard to make those 2 sentences my sig, but that new 3 line rule wouldnt allow it

Just the way you said it, I really wasnt expecting it. Good luck w/ your situation, but maybe you jsut have small balls? :shrug: In all seriousness though, check w/ the doctor

how do you feel you are not producing enough test?

Ball size has nothing to do with test.

Is ball a reasonable scientific term nowadays? Is nowadays a word?

Yes if there is something wrong, I say, doc my balls hurt. Some reason he understands.

Sounds more like your problem is insecurity. Hang with some good looking chics, and you will feel better about it. You're not going to get anything from a doc to help your nuts rival your father's nuts.

IML Gear Cream!

Hahahahaha, I knew you were gay.

football maniac, check in with a doctor then update this thread w/ his response.

The likelihood of you actually having a test problem is small, and the reason many people found your coment funny was b/c most poeple dont talk about their and their dads bals onan internet forum. haha

Good luck w/ the doc

football maniac, check in with a doctor then update this thread w/ his response.

The likelihood of you actually having a test problem is small, and the reason many people found your coment funny was b/c most poeple dont talk about their and their dads bals onan internet forum. haha

Good luck w/ the doc

It's not like any of you know who I actually am anyway, so yea. I should prolly have a checkup anyway right cuz I just turned 18? And then I could just bring it up to the doc.

Yeah, update the thread when you figure it out

first penis enlargement, now testicle enlargment.. im sure enzyte makers are already finding a 'solution'

im never going to turn on the t.v. or browse the internet aimlessly again. period.

Back