PDA

View Full Version : First Cycle

dalvare1
11-16-2006, 08:57 AM
OK first off, I AM NOT DOING A CYCLE ANYTIME SOON.

I know that i want to in the future, so I want to have everything planned out and do plenty of research. I'll start with my stats:

Height: 6ft
Weight: about 200lbs
Training Experience: Been Lifting for 5 years, seriously lifting for 3, and competing for 1 year.
I have done a few prohormone cycles, which I liked a lot.

My question is:
I am planning to start in a year or two. Is there a good beginner Orals only cycle? From everything I've read orals like d-bol are used only to jumpstart am inject cycle. What about MethylTestosterone?
Why is test-e recommended over cyp and other tests?

As per injecting: I dont know anyone else who I would be comfortable sharing this experience with, and I dont have anyone who could show me how actual injections are done and what-not. What are the best ways to go about finding info like this and how do you guys have to adapt your lifestyles to using gear?

Thanks in advance and sorry for the long post haha.
:rocker:

goandykid
11-16-2006, 08:58 AM
I have no idea, but welcome to IM

dalvare1
11-16-2006, 09:10 AM
oh and also, bf is pretty low. naturally ecto, and contest season just ended. normally im in the 10-12% range though.

Mudge
11-16-2006, 11:12 AM
http://www.spotinjections.com/

Methyltest is not recommended because of how hard it is on the liver, and how hard it is to obtain.

dalvare1
11-16-2006, 01:38 PM
what about oxandrolone? from what i understand it cant aromatize to estrogen and produces gains in both strength and size. would this be a good oral to do a cycle of, or would it not be enough on its own?

Pirate!
11-16-2006, 06:25 PM
I wouldn't do or recommend an oxandrolone only cycle. Not having any test is no fun, even if you gain a little muscle.

If I was to do/recommend an oral only cycle, it would be a combo of Dbol and Tbol with aromasin and hcg for 6 weeks. Likely 20mg of Dbol and 50 mg Tbol a day.

Many people think you shouldn't mix two orals, but I don't agree, and these two aren't the worst ones in my opinion.

Mudge
11-16-2006, 08:44 PM
Its not mixing orals that is a big problem, its people doing standard doses of both that makes it "twice" as bad.

dalvare1
11-17-2006, 05:42 PM
so methyltestosterone + Oxandrolone

Does that seem like a good starter cycle?
What dosage should i run each at? Are oral cycles as long as inject cycles?

Mudge: You are right about the liver! Would taking liver protectants help this or would it not be enough?

Pirate!
11-17-2006, 08:07 PM
Methyltestosterone is too harsh on the liver. NAC, milk thistle, ALA, Sam-e etc help your liver, but people rely way to heavily on them. If you are set on only using orals, pick an oral or two that aren't as bad as methyltestosterone and keep the cycle short in length.

dalvare1
11-18-2006, 10:17 AM
any reccomendations as per what to substitute methyltest for then?