• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Prohormones

88m

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ive been reading alot about prohormones and looking to do a cycle in the future but have some questions. Could someone breake down which ones are which. I am looking toward the legal side and I want to gain some size and as much strength as possibal.

My stats.
age- 19
weight- 195 @ 13-15%
height- 6'2"
training- lifting pretty stedy since i was 13 and always been active
diet- Pretty clean lots of meat and veggies.

I know a good amount but I get names confused pretty easy on which ones are which.

If you eat so well, why are you so light and yet high in bodyfat? This is an honest question. At your early age your metabolism has barely started slowing down yet.

Im not sure on my bf % but i can see my top 4 but not compleatly cut up in the bottom half. Im probly lower but im just guessing.

150mg of adrol for 10 weeks

If you are seeking size you should be able to obtain plenty more than that naturally, it sounds like you eat the same things regularly and dont gain weight because you dont scale calories. Natural or juiced you wont get far without working on your diet, weight doesn't come from thin air. Were it that easy lots of people would be huge. At your age you have plenty of hormones to support some gains, you just need to solve the rest of the puzzle.

What do you mean by scale my calories? I have been gaining weight but Im training in mma and wrestled through high school so alot of my gains have been held back. I am in great condition but not super huge. Rate now im doing my homework ahead of time.

What is adrol? who makes it? and is it legal?

Instead of picking up more bodyfat via bulking, since you are doing MMA I would trim up first. Monson is 240, burning a few calories in the ring doesn't hold you back that much if you really want to weigh more. Keeping your endurance though while gaining weight is going to be more of a challenge, increasing bodyfat while bulking is going to probably not be the best thing if you want to remain as competitive as possible. JMO

Anadrol is definitely not legal.

So are you saying my endurnce is going to take a hit if I run a cycle. I dont mind gaining a couple of pounds cause i can make the 170 division rate now if i diet have an empty stomach then cut water but I dont mind going up to the 185 class if it comes with extra strength and muscle.

By the way cutting water sucks. My body tends to retain alot of water so I sweat like crazy normaly and the sauna lightens me up really quickly.

If you are so high above your fighting class already, why would you even consider cycling when you are going to have to shed it all? Tighten up naturally IMO. Starvation is not the way to diet if you hope to retain muscle and stay lean.

IML Gear Cream!
Im not looking for rate now or anytime soon just looking for as much information as possibal so when im ready and older ill know what im doing. Also what would be the main supps in the pct? are they the same as for gear?

By the time you get around to doing anything the laws will have changed several times. Legal supplements that toy with hormonal levels come and go.

Legal PCT is not generally the same, unless you go 'grey market' and get Nolvadex/Clomid (branded names).

Are you not familiar with black, grey, and white? Grey would be, shady. Tamoxifen citrate for example is a prescription drug. But its not hard to find and its not going to be looked at by LE (law enforcement) as cocaine use.

Ok so the not so legal things that arnt illegal?

Back