PDA

View Full Version : Gyno problems

novedex44
11-22-2006, 06:45 AM
I am currently winding down on a cycle of superdrol..and am starting to notice that my nipples are sore with knot feelings behind them..I have used superdrol before and this didnt happen..my supplier recommended I buy either estrogenex or novedex(not nolva) to cure this..with estrogenex I can take it during the cycle and also for post cycle therapy..anyone know if estrogenex works? also how long can I go with the soreness and pain before I really have a problem if the stuff doesnt work?

kicka19
11-22-2006, 11:48 AM
I am currently winding down on a cycle of superdrol..and am starting to notice that my nipples are sore with knot feelings behind them..I have used superdrol before and this didnt happen..my supplier recommended I buy either estrogenex or novedex(not nolva) to cure this..with estrogenex I can take it during the cycle and also for post cycle therapy..anyone know if estrogenex works? also how long can I go with the soreness and pain before I really have a problem if the stuff doesnt work?

you have a problem now son, i got a bad case of gyno from superdrol and ignored it, then had surgry:thumb:

novedex44
11-22-2006, 12:10 PM
how long did you ignore it for? and did you take anything?

Pirate!
11-23-2006, 05:51 AM
Why not use real nolva (tamoxifen citrate)?

muscleaddict
11-24-2006, 06:20 AM
Order some nolvadex yesterday! I dont cycle unless I have nolva. Better safe than sorry mate. I've had one gyno scare, luckily it went away with nolvadex but I caught it early.