• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

real nolva not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

novedex44

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
you guys all swear by this..but I am not getting any results from this stuff..been on it for weeks now....trying something else....estrogenex is supposed to be better and is alot cheaper

Working for what?
estrogenex will not be better.

you guys all swear by this..but I am not getting any results from this stuff..been on it for weeks now....trying something else....estrogenex is supposed to be better and is alot cheaper

You made a post about it a few days ago, how could you have been on ir for weeks? What is your doseage looking like?

switched to estron when this bunk stuff wasnt doing anything for me....just dont know why yall think it is so great..has anyone in here even tried other stuff?

You posted three days ago that you didn't have Nolva (Tamoxifen Citrate)

You had Novedex or whatever that shit is.

never said that..I just wanted yalls opinions..and nobody had a clue on estrog or nove and just tried to sell me on nolva and now I feel like I wasted my money on it

Go back and read your posts.

You had two products that aren't really the greatest for PCT, and it was reccommended you look at getting Nolva in which you said you would.

So there is no fucking way you had Nolva three weeks ago.

You want some help here be honest, don't fuck around people who are trying to help you out cause you approached a cycle ignorantly.

estrogenex is working..nolva is not..that is all I am saying....read up and know the facts guys...

You never had nolva, you had some companies knock off that takes advantage of ingnorant people like yourself.

boy you sound you are roid raging on me for no reason....try it out and see what you think first

IML Gear Cream!
I am currently winding down on a cycle of superdrol..and am starting to notice that my nipples are sore with knot feelings behind them..I have used superdrol before and this didnt happen..my supplier recommended I buy either estrogenex or novedex(not nolva) to cure this..with estrogenex I can take it during the cycle and also for post cycle therapy..anyone know if estrogenex works? also how long can I go with the soreness and pain before I really have a problem if the stuff doesnt work?

estrogenex is working..nolva is not..that is all I am saying....read up and know the facts guys...

Listen to what IanDaniel is saying, he does know the facts. You on the other hand have no clue as to what you are talking about. How do you know if the estrogenex is working if you have beenl on nolva, and switched over for what a few days? Please read up before you try and argue with us so you won't look like a moron. Look over your posts and you will understand where we are coming from. Thank you :thumb:

Nobody wants to help a liar.

ur a whore

get_the_fuck_out.jpg

Sad attempt at spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back