• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

SD/PP cycle planogram..

mrmarkmitch

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am going to do a superdrol/pheraplex cycle

this will be my third AAS cycle, first two were with SD alone.

heres my SD/PP plan

week 1: 20 mg phera
week 2: 20 phera 10mg sd
week 3: 20 phera 20 sd
week 4: 30 phera 20 sd
week 5: 10 phera 30 sd -don't wanna go over 40/50mg of this stuff.. rather scared of what I've heard.

of course, I have a STRONG PCT stack and STRONG liver/heart/blood detox supp stack

I just want to know a good intermediate/semi advanced SD/PP cycle. I dont cycle often,
so I want to make it count, plus i have every precautionary supp so if I do it, I will be doing it right.
I am just stuck with the SD/PP part, I don't have the best grasp on how to combine the two most effectively..
Any help would be amazingly appreciated. I am not starting this cycle until I am 500 percent sure.

im starting monday hopefully, I might even make a log if anyone's interested
bump

That's a dangerous cycle dude!! Be careful ok?

Get RYR, Palmetto Berries, Fenugreek, Hawthorne Berries, Policosanol, CoQ10

GOOD LUCK! I am thinking of doing something similar in the future.

Like I said, I already have the support for my body, heres what i got

perfect cycle by AX
coq10 by NOW (100mg tabs)
CLA (tonolin) and fishies Omega's 3,6,9
DHEA (50mg tabs) (taken on pct of course)
Hawthorn by NOW
shark cartileage powder (yes this stuff is quite useful with joints/bones)

my pct is with real nolva, ATD, other test supps like Z-force, 1lb of trib, 6oxo powder, inhibit-e... the list is long

thanks tho, i saw that on nutraplanet, good bang liver support product for the buck, however i'm more than enough covered with what I've got. You know your going in the righ direction with support when your support products total 5 times more than your AAS one(s). :D
so at any rate, I just want to know just what I should do with the PP/SD cycle. I don't want to over due it, yet, if I want to go relatively hard since I will probably not cycle again for another 6 or more months. thanks

yes, that product is nice, so ironic that i saw it that same day for the first time before you posted it. nutraplanet is the best place to get standalone powders as well. check our 'nutrplanet' under the brands, they keep coming out with more and more legit powders.

the main thing one needs to look at in products is time release. perfect cycle, which is what I got, has cysteine, which is good. the one thing that i see in that product is NAC, which is good so that the supp doesn't just run through your body, like cysteine. MHP trac had NAC as well which helped keep the creatine in your body for a few hours along with additional immune support. NAC is not a plus, it is essential to me. rest of it is strong as well. I will pick that guy up next cycle for sure.

I am starting my cycle today. Here's how its going to go:

1 2 pp
2 2 pp 1 sd
3 2 pp 2 sd
4 3 sd
optional 5th week: 3sd

I heard that going on sd alone after the 3rd week is smarter, so im hoping that will be good, and my 5th week is only optional, but it depends on what I feel and how potent the PP is. For today, my day of my cycle, im running 2 PP, should be a blast!
anyone done a PP/SD cycle post how yours went and what dosage ed you took.
cheers

indeed, I know people who dash NAC alone with many supplements to get the full effect followed with the protection. I'm off to the gym, got my stack and ready to see how PP measures up.

Back