• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gyno?

X.Factor

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alright im a little confused. I do not have a lump under my right nipple or anything close to a little bump, but my nipple is kind of annoying me with sort of a dull pain. I do not know if this is the start of gyno or not, could someone please help me. Im currently on week 3 (starting tomarrow) of a M1A cycle, 2a day. I'd appreciate any feedback.

Also forgot to mention that my nipple is NOT sore to the touch or anything.

Not really, but a little bit?

I squeezed a little bit of this 'juice' out of it, it's fucking weird, yet not painful at all.

My Nolva will be here tomarrow so, I only have 6 day's left, should I just tough it up and finish the cycle?

I was going to bump it up to 3 a day starting tomarrow what do you think?

I don't know anything about M1A, but discharge is a bad sign. I would definitely start the nolva asap. Not all gyno is painfull or itchy.

What are some definite symptons of gyno Pirate? I am near week 2 on Superdrol now and I have not noticed anything, however like you always say, better to be safe than sorry!

All I can say is that Nolva work's like a charm. Symptom's have gone away

Can I use Vitrix with NTS-5 for my PCT after M1T Plex? Or should I still get Nolva or Nolvadex?

You should a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM). Either Tamoxifen Citrate (aka Nolva) or Toremifene for pct. OTC stuff won't do.

Back